EA Forums - Banner

Bad Dream House

I loved bad dream house when I got it last Halloween. It was so nice they brought it back for newer players. It was a delightful surprise when someone haunted it and it reanimated briefly. Please EA, can't you give me just one permanent task so I can keep the animation?

I wish EVERY building had some sort of animation... it bothers me that I have some buildings that have ZERO tasks/had tasks that were one-time only.

Replies

• DJDK-ec
    898 posts
    edited October 2013
    How about this task for Disco Stu: Boogie down at the bad dream house. I think the animation fits perfectly.
  • bee88161
    2976 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    DJDK-ec wrote:
    How about this task for Disco Stu: Boogie down at the bad dream house. I think the animation fits perfectly.

Haha I love that idea!

I'd be happy with any task as long as I can see the animation!
  • datasurgeon
    1871 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    After Halloween, what is Maude to do? Give her the keys and a lease. She can even tell the Kids there is no heaven right in the house
  • jippy6048
    539 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    I love having the bad dreams house animated again. I do not tap it at all, And it will continue to stay haunted, lights flashing away, until it gets taken away by the next update.
  • bren1960
    1631 posts
    edited October 2013
    jippy6048 wrote:
    I love having the bad dreams house animated again. I do not tap it at all, And it will continue to stay haunted, lights flashing away, until it gets taken away by the next update.

Or someone double haunts it. Lol
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!