EA Forums - Banner

300 gremlins and nowhere to place them

Holy crap 0_o

I have six gremlins. I'm in the process of distributing them to friends who haven't gotten to 10000 goo yet. Soon, I will have no gremlins left.

Replies

• indieauthorALH
    240 posts
    edited October 2013
    I have over 300 gremlins. I have lots of other towns to visit but the counter always says 0 gremlins to place.
    Might just see how many gremlins i can collect.

Feel free to friend me and send some my way. :wink:
  • sticksmcfly
    14 posts
    edited October 2013
    I've been dispersing 30 - 50 gremlins a night and I wake up each morning to an average of 200 goo. I look for players with a low number of goo (under 4000 currently). It means they are not playing very often, so my gremlins have a better chance of surviving. It seems the strategy in the past of only having top players for friends can work against you now.
  • Adamcayce
    810 posts
    edited October 2013
    I have over 300 gremlins. I have lots of other towns to visit but the counter always says 0 gremlins to place.
    Might just see how many gremlins i can collect.

Get rid of your quitter friends and get some active ones.
  • ChrisM007
    11 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Feel free to add me and throw some gremlins my way. I'll be happy to return the favor.
  • brewdog79
    468 posts
    edited October 2013
    Similar problem here. Probably 90% of my friends have no space for more gremlins, yet they all keep visiting. They're still active daily, but it's like they've adopted 10 gremlins as permanent pets. :?
  • theccrose820
    31 posts
    edited October 2013
    ChrisM007 wrote:
    Feel free to add me and throw some gremlins my way. I'll be happy to return the favor.

ok will do
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • FluidEmotion
    605 posts
    edited October 2013
    I've been dispersing 30 - 50 gremlins a night and I wake up each morning to an average of 200 goo. I look for players with a low number of goo (under 4000 currently). It means they are not playing very often, so my gremlins have a better chance of surviving. It seems the strategy in the past of only having top players for friends can work against you now.

So you think it's more important to have non-active neighbours? If you happen to have 100 active neighbours, visiting you daily during this event, you'll get way more GOO than from those perhaps 60-70 gremlins you get daily.
  • chippers29775
    930 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    ChrisM007 wrote:

ok will do

Feel free to add me as well. I don't have much gremlins to spare as I send them out on missions as soon as I get 'em. I'll try to redirect some of them to your town. (I call it resource management) :P

My town's a neat freemium Springfield (L35), with a mini Squidport and mini Krustyland. I don't house farm, but I do see it as a viable strategy.
  • reo3utd
    38 posts
    edited October 2013
    Anyone who has gremlins to get rid of can add me as a freind and ill help them get rid of them!!

Add me reo19uk552
  • theccrose820
    31 posts
    edited October 2013
    ChrisM007 wrote:

ok will do

Feel free to add me as well. I don't have much gremlins to spare as I send them out on missions as soon as I get 'em. I'll try to redirect some of them to your town. (I call it resource management) :P

My town's a neat freemium Springfield (L35), with a mini Squidport and mini Krustyland. I don't house farm, but I do see it as a viable strategy.

done
  • datasurgeon
    1878 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    I get nothing for gremlins sitting in my inventory. always go out and invest them in some one's town. Even 2 goo is better than a held gremlin
  • theccrose820
    31 posts
    edited October 2013
    its hard when everyones counter is on 0 and cant leave any
  • chippers29775
    930 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Though I'll be out later today, I'm usually online every hour. Hoping to get lots of free donuts.:)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.