EA Forums - Banner

Posting pics of my town, direct from ipad

I would certainly post pics if it were easier (but it's not....).

There's a guide on here somewhere, but basically you have to upload the image into a photo-hosting site (or app), such as imgur or flickr. Then it should give you the option to copy a link to the pic. And THAT is what you paste onto your forum post.

Replies

• annettemarc
    7745 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    jacko_9997 wrote:
    I was just wondering the quickest and easiest way that I could post screenshots of my town ( direct from my ipad straight onto the forums). I want to share some of my latest creations!

Check out the Springfield Showcase section of this forum. If I remember correctly, the very first, pinned, topic in that section is exactly what you're looking for! Hope that helps!
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • ninjaqutie
    124 posts
    edited October 2013
    Check out the Springfield Showcase section of this forum. If I remember correctly, the very first, pinned, topic in that section is exactly what you're looking for! Hope that helps!

I believe the above is correct. I think it is "stickied" at the top of that section. Good luck! I usually use photobucket instead of how they suggest.
  • direwolf987
    7465 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    ninjaqutie wrote:

I believe the above is correct. I think it is "stickied" at the top of that section. Good luck! I usually use photobucket instead of how they suggest.

If it's not there, here is an old link that I have bookmarked for some reason.

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9238728.page
  • jacko_9997
    532 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Thanks for the help everyone!!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!