EA Forums - Banner

General hospital

You'll get it eventually as you play through the regular story line.

Replies

• dillon087
    10 posts
    edited October 2013
    Just curious cuz I have the burns donation quest and cant do it because the hospital is locked. The most recent thing I built was Hibberts place
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    A lot of your characters will need to go for a checkup at Hibbert's Family Practice before he decides he could charge them more money in a hospital. I think he triggers a few of the checkups himself, but a lot of them are triggered by the characters themselves. (If I remember correctly.) So, just watch for the exclamation points and send everyone in for their check up. (I recall it taking a couple days for everyone to trigger. Don't stress about it; Count Burns is a permanent skin, so I'm pretty sure you can always do his questline.)
  • annettemarc
    7747 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    dillon087 wrote:
    How do you get the general hospital?

Go to the FAQ section of the forum. The last pinned thread is titled something like "Complete walk through and Guide". It is an AWESOME resource for exactly what you want. It even tells you which characters to have free at a given moment, so they can trigger the task. Start by reading the Hibbert section there, be sure you did all those steps, and then move to the next step.

Try it. You'll love it!
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • M4rkEv4ns
    188 posts
    edited October 2013
    I love that silly Doctors voice.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.