EA Forums - Banner

UFO

It's the ray gun in your premium list. It's 150 donuts. And you get kudos

Replies

• bren1960
    1631 posts
    edited October 2013
    What happens if you don't have one? And what happens after this event is over? Does it land?
  • sharon973
    48 posts
    edited October 2013
    Thanks! I see it now. What if I don't want to use 150 donuts on that? Will the UFO stay there permanently? Not that it bothers me much, but it is a bit annoying.
  • Itsyaboidrew
    87 posts
    edited October 2013
    bren1960 wrote:
    What happens if you don't have one? And what happens after this event is over? Does it land?

After the event is over it does not land and you do not get Kudos.
  • danejm
    91 posts
    edited October 2013
    Kodos, it's spelled Kodos. I should know, I voted for her.
  • jasonmaxha254
    33 posts
    edited October 2013
    i didn't buy the ray gun at first, because 150 donuts !!!, but the UFO was so darn annoying, i finally caved in and bought it. well played EA - grr
  • jasonicus321
    1811 posts New member
    edited October 2013
    Kudos. Ha. It is pretty annoying. I remember not buying Kang's and then having that damn thing flying for weeks. What a pain.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited October 2013
    Kudos. Ha. It is pretty annoying. I remember not buying Kang's and then having that damn thing flying for weeks. What a pain.

Thats whats happening in my daughters town she loves seeing him flying about but being im helping her get all the halloween GOO at the moment i can see myself buying her the ray gun just to get rid of the spaceship :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • bren1960
    1631 posts
    edited October 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Thats whats happening in my daughters town she loves seeing him flying about but being im helping her get all the halloween GOO at the moment i can see myself buying her the ray gun just to get rid of the spaceship :lol:[/quote

Haha. Don't give in neo. :lol: Fight fight fight
  • Snakeyees
    2329 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    i didn't buy the ray gun at first, because 150 donuts !!!, but the UFO was so darn annoying, i finally caved in and bought it. well played EA - grr

Haha so did I swear its right in your face everytime. Not to mention it followed me into krusty land. Then I caved and shot the damm alien down.
  • Don_Have_A_Cow
    495 posts
    edited October 2013
    After you shoot it down ,is it possible to get it flying again? Do either Kodos or Kang have any tasks that send the ship up again? I thought I read this somewhere.
  • adruralo
    3288 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    After you shoot it down ,is it possible to get it flying again? Do either Kodos or Kang have any tasks that send the ship up again? I thought I read this somewhere.
    No. The Alien craft is broken and mingled with the broken Ray-Gun. It never flys again.
    iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone XR (Red product)
  • datasurgeon
    1878 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    I tried using the ray gun to hunt Gremlins but I keep missing

:lol:
  • adityahmehta
    123 posts
    edited October 2013
    I have tried shooting down the helicopter. Haha
  • DJDK-ec
    898 posts
    edited October 2013
    Apparently if you store Kodos crash site, he will start flying around again. Just don't shot him down again, because those who did, received a second crash site (you can only place one) and lost the ray gun.
  • smith3198
    688 posts
    edited October 2013
    katehutson wrote:
    It's the ray gun in your premium list. It's 150 donuts. And you get kudos

I love kudos! Especially the chocolate chip with peanut butter!!!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.