EA Forums - Banner

12 donuts this week for free.

I've gotten about 50 this update, what with the ghosts and the bonus and the attic and the confessing. It's pretty sweet. If I can keep going at this rate, I might be able to get the ray gun or Duff Brewery for a reasonable price.

Replies

• toddpygensky
    583 posts
    edited October 2013
    wow, 50, not bad, thought I was doing quite well.

I'm at 21 for tapping ghosts.
    +10 for trivia
    +6 for Burns confession
    +12 from Bonus Donut Boxes you get every 2000 Goo.

Actually, guess I'm right there with you. ;) Plus I'm on the threshold of another 2000 Goo Bonus Box, which I will get tonight.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Yes, I remain obsessed with goo collection so I can get those bonus boxes. I just got my seventh box, and have won a total of 17 donuts from them, now. I love those friggin things!
  • kerrymac197413
    65 posts
    edited October 2013
    me got 31 donuts in total :)
  • TomatoGravy
    76 posts
    edited October 2013
    I had no donuts when i started halloween. I have got 73 donuts from this update.
  • jackbano625
    48 posts
    edited October 2013
    I started out with 13 and am now sitting at 69. I'd really like to end up getting Boobarella, but I don't know if I can manage getting to 100 donuts.
  • xLiMiiiTzx
    45 posts
    edited October 2013
    Had none at the start, now have 75 (mainly due to getting 30 in a mystery box). I want that Duff Stadium
  • drillerthe3
    4 posts
    edited October 2013
    I've gotten about 55. I get a couple everyday from tapping ghosts/buildings. Plus I've had 4 bonus lots of 3, as well as an XP bonus of 3 more.

So it's 15 from bonuses
    6 from the Mr Burns confession
    10 from the attic
    and the rest from tapping ghosts/buildings
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited October 2013
    I like the fact we are getting free donuts while collecting GOO :) Always exciting to see them appear :) I havent kept count of how many i have got, certainly not as many as some of you are saying tho but some is better than none :mrgreen:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • brewdog79
    468 posts
    edited October 2013
    Still love this event. 110 doughnuts earned since it began. By tomorrow, I'll have spent 250 doughnuts.
  • subii42
    2737 posts
    edited October 2013
    Ive received 27 in 6 days and about 60 in total what an update for donuts
  • brettolmsted
    1095 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    I have gotten the 10 for the trivia and 6 for the confession

I have gotten the bonus GOO box 9 times for 27 more

I got the bonus XP level once for 3 (will do so again in the next couple of days, but I am currently at 912,000XP)

I have also averaged at least one per day while tapping for a current approx total of 17 more

That would be 63 thus far and I tend do get the bonus GOO box about every 1.5 days depending on how much time I have to tap neighbors. If that holds I should get another 10-11 goo boxes for another 30 plus another 15-20 or so from tapping. That would be over 110 free for the event, so yeah, I love this event.

P.S. my wife has gotten less than the 1 Goo per day for tapping, but did get 10 in a mystery box. She has XP leveled up twice (her XP meter is far less as she did not play all of September), but is currently at only 18K Goo. Still she will end up close to 100 Free Donuts.

There really should not be any complaints by people about donut "how to get free donuts" for a while
  • atomicsuperman
    26 posts
    edited October 2013
    12 donuts. Get a white picket fence piece. Living large man
  • Helen0725
    553 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    I've also got quite a lot of donuts this week too- maybe at least 20!

I like to take a screen shot on my I-pad whenever I get a free donut from tapping ghosts- I just love seeing that pink little donut in between the purple goo! Does anybody else do that?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.