EA Forums - Banner

Silly things you do

I like to have Wolfcastle check his laces while Ralph plays wiggle puppy below him. Kind of like Wolfcastle is trying to figure out what Ralph is doing. It always makes me laugh.

Also, here is a really old thread about this same topic. It's an entertaining read if you have the time.

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9091695.page

Replies

• swdonnelly84
    639 posts New member
    edited October 2013
    I would sometimes try and write inappropriate things with my eggs. Too bad that's over :(
  • rathmann72
    130 posts
    edited October 2013
    Letning Smitters whip Jasper When taking incorrect medication.
    Or letting Kearny dance a jig, whit fritid-bat-man (mr Burns) fly like a decrepit superhero, looking like Kearney are kicking him down :twisted:
  • HCoinslot
    1186 posts
    edited October 2013
    I like to pretend the new zombies are attacking my other characters. Then, when they get close, I tap the zombies to save them.

I was once able to get smithers to whip flanders while he was being interrogated by rex banning. Best all male bondage scene I have seen this month.
  • empathy77
    4191 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    I would sometimes try and write inappropriate things with my eggs. Too bad that's over :(

Use jack-o-lanterns
  • Beckox3
    7 posts
    edited October 2013
    HCoinslot wrote:
    I like to pretend the new zombies are attacking my other characters. Then, when they get close, I tap the zombies to save them.

I was once able to get smithers to whip flanders while he was being interrogated by rex banning. Best all male bondage scene I have seen this month.

H I L A R I O U S!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.