EA Forums - Banner

whats the crack with fat tony

i haven't gotten anything new after the message to watch the episode yet so it probably hasnt updated yet

Replies

• Jimbeeze
    278 posts
    edited November 2012
    Tonights ep. is called "penny-Wiseguys"

The description reads as follows:
    Homer is thrown for a loop when he discovers one of his bowling buddies is an accountant for the mob, while
    Lisa passes out during a saxophone solo and decides to add an extra nutritional supplement, insects, to her vegetarian diet.

Should be a good ep. the mod guys are great.
  • julesg007
    374 posts
    edited November 2012
    Supposedly after the episode has aired in the US you will asked a question like you were during the Halloween event and again no doubt have a multiple choice answer.

As I understand it, you'll have to name the person who runs the Mafia while Fat Tony is on jury duty.

See my post for the answer if you want to know.
  • skiffy111
    7 posts
    edited November 2012
    i think in germany we will get the new stuff or whatever it will be tomorrow. but i saw in a town of a friend a strange metal bird flying over his buildings. sDoes anybody have this bird or knows what it is??
  • julesg007
    374 posts
    edited November 2012
    I think the strange metal flying thing is one of Prof Finks inventions, so to get it you must get Finks Lab and unlock him, but this is a premium item and needs donuts.

I would presume after the Penny Wise episode is aired in the US our games will be updated along time lines and we will be asked the question as set out before.
  • hgfxf
    171 posts Member
    edited November 2012
    I don't have him, but one of Frink's tasks is evidently fly around in a metal bird looking contraption.

EDIT : got beat again. :)

BTW, speaking of PennyWise, just got done watching "The other 'F' word" in which PennyWise is featured in a way. Great little show.
  • julesg007
    374 posts
    edited November 2012
    :oops: :oops: :oops: please excuse my typo, should indeed have been Frink!
  • sirperas
    36 posts
    edited November 2012
    not sure but maybe it's professor frink's metal airplane?

hadnt refreshed so didnt see someone else had answered :P
  • neilkeen
    86 posts
    edited November 2012
    guess ill look at the forum for the answer later:)
  • julesg007
    374 posts
    edited November 2012
    If you want to know now, have a look at my post here; http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9115369.page#25871885
  • XBL-Heretic
    1228 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    hgfxf wrote:
    BTW, speaking of PennyWise,

Wasn't "Pennywise" the name of the clown in Stephen King's "IT"?
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Roonil2
    215 posts
    edited November 2012
    Have they specifically said there will be a triva question after? Or is that just rumor? When I finished the quests it just said to watch the episode and that Tony would stick around town.
  • neilkeen
    86 posts
    edited November 2012
    hgfxf wrote:
    BTW, speaking of PennyWise,

Wasn't "Pennywise" the name of the clown in Stephen King's "IT"?

cheers
  • cfcbesto
    117 posts Member
    edited November 2012
    Roonil2 wrote:
    Have they specifically said there will be a triva question after? Or is that just rumor? When I finished the quests it just said to watch the episode and that Tony would stick around town.
    Yes, they specifically said it.
  • neilkeen
    86 posts
    edited November 2012
    whAt happened in the show???
  • XBL-Heretic
    1228 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    Sorry for the accidental bump :?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.