EA Forums - Banner

Triffids and bonus levels?

Can't you read? It will mean the end of the world. Don't do it, for the sake of mankind.

Replies

• Scrambles25
    98 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    I never planted triffids and I know that people with lots of in-game cash buys and sells stuff do get lots of XP. I don't have enough cash to do that and I usually grow moonshine but can I grow triffids to get some bonus (i'm at level 35) or it doesn't pay out? I do have witch marge to speed up the crops...

All of the crops are very low in their payoff value. But it's still free money and adds up in the long run. Just grow whatever timed crops sync up with the collection times of your people.
  • Micaela2409
    74 posts
    edited October 2013
    DJDK-ec wrote:
    Can't you read? It will mean the end of the world. Don't do it, for the sake of mankind.

As long as I get some XP points and eventually some donuts... I can live with it :D
  • shabu922
    172 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Triffids give you a base XP of 200 times your mulitiplier. It's a pure XP crop, and gets you some of the higher payout of XP per $, except for buildings, of course. I only plant triffids.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!