EA Forums - Banner

Mayan God

ive been looking i cant find a way yet ...

Replies

• Distracty
    306 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    He's no longer available, as he was just a tie-in to last year's halloween episode. They rereleased a lot of last year's stuff again this year, but it was from classic episodes (evil Krusty Doll, Bart Raven,etc.).

If it's any consolation, they probably won't release Strongman Homer again, as he was episode specific to this year. Not that it would be any big loss though. This year's Halloween episode was terrible... :thumbdown:
  • kvh12345
    45 posts
    edited October 2013
    kinda sucks cause you keep having one set of characters incomplete like for ever if you started playing after last years haloween series
  • RockStrongoh
    47 posts
    edited October 2013
    EA will probably rerelease all older episode tie ins eventually.....but that could be a long time from now. At least they have released most of the older Halloween stuff, but they have never rereleased any episode tie ins so far. Only EA knows. I am only missing the supercollider and black hole now and that was the one I was really looking forward to for Halloween unfortunately. I have the Mayan God thankfully since I started playing about a week before last Halloween ended and I would also find it annoying to be missing one character in the collection.
  • weagle1294705
    291 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    What's the black hole?
  • Lovelybella87
    276 posts
    edited October 2013
    Last years treehouse of horror had a story line about a black hole that kept eating stuff and we got that as a prize last year. Along with the super collider
  • weagle1294705
    291 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    I've seen the supercollider around a good bit but haven't noticed a black hole.
  • Adamcayce
    810 posts
    edited October 2013
    It's a very, very small black dot with tiny particles spinning around it. My nephew calls it a beehive.
  • weagle1294705
    291 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Lol ok that's what I called it too. Now I know what it is.
  • subii42
    2737 posts New member
    edited October 2013
    Black hole (it twirls)

4zKBSaD.png
  • kvh12345
    45 posts
    edited October 2013
    Just have to wait an see i guess
  • mwdalton
    11545 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    EA will probably rerelease all older episode tie ins eventually.....but that could be a long time from now. At least they have released most of the older Halloween stuff, but they have never rereleased any episode tie ins so far. Only EA knows. I am only missing the supercollider and black hole now and that was the one I was really looking forward to for Halloween unfortunately. I have the Mayan God thankfully since I started playing about a week before last Halloween ended and I would also find it annoying to be missing one character in the collection.

They re-released Fat Tony, though. He was first released last November, as a tie-in to the Penny Wiseguys episode. But he's a recurring character in the Simpsons, so it probably makes it a bit different.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited October 2013
    The way this game has changed over the past year i would say anything is possible to be returned, although limited one off items not so sure, but you can always hope :) Never say never :P
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • mattderes
    133 posts
    edited October 2013
    Distracty wrote:
    He's no longer available, as he was just a tie-in to last year's halloween episode. They rereleased a lot of last year's stuff again this year, but it was from classic episodes (evil Krusty Doll, Bart Raven,etc.).

If it's any consolation, they probably won't release Strongman Homer again, as he was episode specific to this year. Not that it would be any big loss though. This year's Halloween episode was terrible... :thumbdown:

Really? Actually, I quite enjoyed it, especially the opening sequence. I haven't been watching regularly for years now and only happened to catch the THOH by accident, but I thought it was good. It's no Raven or Count Burns, but still...
  • Gizmobanger
    42 posts
    edited October 2013
    What's the black hole?

my mother n' law.
  • GamerGD3
    3029 posts New member
    edited October 2013
    I have a feeling that the Halloween Episode stuff might return next year for donuts. Call me crazy, but I think they just wanted to space it out and let the new episode stuff have priority. I'm thinking with the season 24 stuff, perhaps they might do another yard sale and bring all the season 24 stuff when season 25 ends. Perhaps there's a year for those that earned them, and then they make them readily available after a time frame. Since Halloween XXIII is only a year old, perhaps it needs like 2 newer ones to be added to the "lore" of the Halloween content. Next year the Strongman stuff and Freakshow tent won't be available, but perhaps the year after (assuming this game keeps on going).
  • kvh12345
    45 posts
    edited October 2013
    GamerGD3 wrote:
    I have a feeling that the Halloween Episode stuff might return next year for donuts. Call me crazy, but I think they just wanted to space it out and let the new episode stuff have priority. I'm thinking with the season 24 stuff, perhaps they might do another yard sale and bring all the season 24 stuff when season 25 ends. Perhaps there's a year for those that earned them, and then they make them readily available after a time frame. Since Halloween XXIII is only a year old, perhaps it needs like 2 newer ones to be added to the "lore" of the Halloween content. Next year the Strongman stuff and Freakshow tent won't be available, but perhaps the year after (assuming this game keeps on going).

I hope your right would be nice to get some of the old stuff for people who started playing later
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.