EA Forums - Banner

Ghost Zapper after Halloween

I would bet it pays out, similar to Christmas tree, snake stumps, etc.

Replies

• GamerGD3
    3029 posts New member
    edited October 2013
    wkhslax21 wrote:

I respectively disagree. It will more than likely just be a bonus percent item like the speakers from whacking day. In order for it to pay out, it will need to pay out something now, like the moaning wall, cemeteries, masueleum, etc. After Halloween those that pay out ghosts will pay out cash. Those that had some sort of function, will convert to a premium item that adds a percent bonus, like the speakers. This is how it's been done in the past, and how it will likely go in the future.
  • wkhslax21
    45 posts
    edited October 2013
    GamerGD3 wrote:
    wkhslax21 wrote:

I respectively disagree. It will more than likely just be a bonus percent item like the speakers from whacking day. In order for it to pay out, it will need to pay out something now, like the moaning wall, cemeteries, masueleum, etc. After Halloween those that pay out ghosts will pay out cash. Those that had some sort of function, will convert to a premium item that adds a percent bonus, like the speakers. This is how it's been done in the past, and how it will likely go in the future.

That's a great point :D , and I think I would rather have the multiplier
  • firesoul19
    452 posts
    edited October 2013
    GamerGD3 wrote:
    wkhslax21 wrote:

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. But you think it will become a mulitplier afterwards? Do we have confirmation that those who bought the speakers have the higher multiplier now?? That would be cool.
  • GamerGD3
    3029 posts New member
    edited October 2013
    firesoul19 wrote:
    GamerGD3 wrote:
    wkhslax21 wrote:

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. But you think it will become a mulitplier afterwards? Do we have confirmation that those who bought the speakers have the higher multiplier now?? That would be cool.

I only read that the speakers have a multiplier, I don't know how big, but I think it would be related to how many donuts it was.

With the Ghost Zapper being 60 donuts, should be more than the mini-nuke (45 donuts), but not a lot more. I can't think of other 60 donut premium items and what their % is.
  • brettolmsted
    1095 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    firesoul19 wrote:
    GamerGD3 wrote:
    wkhslax21 wrote:

I recall people noting that the speakers do have a multiplier that has been found/speculated in the files

I would agree that the zappers create a multiplier, hopefully a good one
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.