EA Forums - Banner

SCORE!!! Part Deux!

Replies

• swdonnelly84
    639 posts New member
    edited October 2013
    mwdalton wrote:

A response sush as yours is how one earns the title, "Fool".

Please re-read the comments, and do try and not move your lips.

Sush? :lol:

Good call.

I see your edit, lol.
  • Mjr1124
    654 posts
    edited October 2013
    My point was only interesting if you don't know the answer to it, which you obviously don't. Also, only a fool would pretend they don't understand the term "grammar ****". You are obviously being intentionally obtuse, so I'll let you get back to doing that.
  • danejm
    91 posts
    edited October 2013
    danejm wrote:
    danejm wrote:
    In the film industry it is defined as, a superfacial, unnecessary, or overly bad sequel.

How is this then relevant to your original post?

In either case, "d'eux" was spelled improperly.

Edit- If were not trying to spell or pronounce English or French, what language were you going for?

I don't know if you're joking but he was referencing the movie Hot Shots: Part Duex so you know...relax

Relax you say?

You need not worry about myself as I can assure I'm in a wonderful state of reposer.

Are you agitated or in a flustered mindset because of the comprehension issues I raised? Get back with your thoughts in a timely manner. I anticipate your reply with a small amount of pleasure.

I ....think I was flustered. I also just ate some knockwurst so it could have been gas. Either way my suggestion to relax was just that, relax. In my timezone it is evening, a time to "unwind" and spend time with family or friends over a meal (or perchance a glass of wine while the kids are asleep! Lol) Either way I think we can both agree Hot Shots: Part Duex was mildly funny whilst the movie Airplane for example was clearly superior (as it relates to that genre.) Airplane D'uex however was crap.

I have not seen either film, nor do I have any plans to.

I find it very relaxing to make the posts I do, if I didn't, then what is the point?

Thank you for your response as it has clarified several things I was unsure of. Have a good evening as I am enjoying my own very greatly.

I actually referenced 3 films, let's recap:

Hot Shots: Part Duex
    Airplane
    Airplane D'uex (actually 2 but I modified the title as a wink/nod to the issue raised in this thread)

But I do appreciate your reply. Thank you for your attention on this matter.

Post script: The knockwurst I had for dinner was delicious (I don't know if this is relevant)
  • mwdalton
    11551 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    I guessed reposer :)
  • thirdeye69
    268 posts
    edited October 2013
    thirdeye69 wrote:
    Mjr1124 wrote:
    In the film industry it is defined as, a superfacial, unnecessary, or overly bad sequel.

Edit- If were not trying to spell or pronounce English or French, what language were you going for?

Wow, must suck to have nothing better to do than be a multilingual grammar ****. Seriously, you need to get a life.

What an interesting point you have now raised. What constitues having a life? We seem to have approximately the same amount of posts, however you imply that one of us has a life and the other does not. This problem cannot be easily sorted out as I believe we are both alive and obviously living our "lives".

First we will have to determine if correctional posts are more important then mind numbing chit chat. If mind numbing chit chat posts are an indication of having a life, then you are correct in your assertion that I do not have a one. Thank you for pointing this out and proper atonements will be posted in due course. Now, after those posts have been made, will I qualify as having a "life" in your eyes as they will have strayed from my usual spelling/grammar corrections?

Also, invoking Godwin's law is foolish and makes you look extremely childish. When there are no valid points to make, call your opponent a ****, right?

But he didn't call you a ****. He called a ****. Huuuuuge difference dude.

With all of your internet awesomeness, you must reel in TONS of chicks.
  • swdonnelly84
    639 posts New member
    edited October 2013
    smith3198 wrote:
    SWDonnelly84! ? Did I spell that right?...: please hold! all of my representatives are busy right now but your call Is VERY IMPORTANT & will be answered in the order in which it was received........."Random music plays"s

You still have not responded to my last post. It can't be because you're too busy, can it?
  • mwdalton
    11551 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    smith3198 wrote:
    SWDonnelly84! ? Did I spell that right?...: please hold! all of my representatives are busy right now but your call Is VERY IMPORTANT & will be answered in the order in which it was received........."Random music plays"s

You still have not responded to my last post. It can't be because you're too busy, can it?

I hate getting put on hold. :x

I don't mind doing it, though :twisted:
  • swdonnelly84
    639 posts New member
    edited October 2013
    thirdeye69 wrote:
    thirdeye69 wrote:
    Mjr1124 wrote:

Wow, must suck to have nothing better to do than be a multilingual grammar ****. Seriously, you need to get a life.

What an interesting point you have now raised. What constitues having a life? We seem to have approximately the same amount of posts, however you imply that one of us has a life and the other does not. This problem cannot be easily sorted out as I believe we are both alive and obviously living our "lives".

First we will have to determine if correctional posts are more important then mind numbing chit chat. If mind numbing chit chat posts are an indication of having a life, then you are correct in your assertion that I do not have a one. Thank you for pointing this out and proper atonements will be posted in due course. Now, after those posts have been made, will I qualify as having a "life" in your eyes as they will have strayed from my usual spelling/grammar corrections?

Also, invoking Godwin's law is foolish and makes you look extremely childish. When there are no valid points to make, call your opponent a ****, right?

Godwin's law was invoked, now my libido is under attack. This escalated quickly.
  • EmmieEmmies
    83 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Swdonnelly84, you have made several grammatical errors in the second paragraph of your "what an interesting point..." response. First should have a comma after it. You misused "then," as it should be "than." And "mind-numbing" should be hyphenated in both instances. I am assuming the "I do not have a one" was a typo, but there should not be an "a." Seriously, don't start a sentence (let alone a paragraph) with the word "also." And just fyi, a "grammar ****" is someone who fanatically corrects grammar. It has nothing to do with ****.
  • thirdeye69
    268 posts
    edited October 2013
    thirdeye69 wrote:
    thirdeye69 wrote:
    Mjr1124 wrote:

Godwin's law was invoked, now my libido is under attack. This escalated quickly.

Well..............people do talk.
  • mwdalton
    11551 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    thirdeye69 wrote:
    thirdeye69 wrote:
    Mjr1124 wrote:

Yeah, that was uncalled for, calling you a stud, like that.
  • swdonnelly84
    639 posts New member
    edited October 2013
    mwdalton wrote:
    smith3198 wrote:

I hate getting put on hold. :x

I don't mind doing it, though :twisted:

Other children have jumped in, I don't mind him having me on hold. Its a sign of victory in all languages.
  • swdonnelly84
    639 posts New member
    edited October 2013
    Swdonnelly84, you have made several grammatical errors in the second paragraph of your "what an interesting point..." response. First should have a comma after it. You misused "then," as it should be "than." And "mind-numbing" should be hyphenated in both instances. I am assuming the "I do not have a one" was a typo, but there should not be an "a." Seriously, don't start a sentence (let alone a paragraph) with the word "also." And just fyi, a "grammar ****" is someone who fanatically corrects grammar. It has nothing to do with ****.

A credible opponent finally, well almost......

No, no mistakes were made on my part. Only intentional scraps of bait.
  • swdonnelly84
    639 posts New member
    edited October 2013
    mwdalton wrote:
    thirdeye69 wrote:
    thirdeye69 wrote:
    Mjr1124 wrote:

Yeah, that was uncalled for, calling you a stud, like that.

I thought he was being sarcastic. Oh well, I guess he realizes how much the opposite sex admires an highly educated cranium. They just go crazy over it.
  • mwdalton
    11551 posts Member
    edited October 2013

Wait a minute! There's simply no way to verify the veracity of that claim! I see what you have done, there. ;)
  • swdonnelly84
    639 posts New member
    edited October 2013
    Mjr1124 wrote:
    My point was only interesting if you don't know the answer to it, which you obviously don't. Also, only a fool would pretend they don't understand the term "grammar ****". You are obviously being intentionally obtuse, so I'll let you get back to doing that.

You obviously don't understand mine.

Pot, this is kettle.
  • JoshSherer
    1643 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    I agree with Swdonnelly on whatever points he made and disagree with anyone who was arguing with him. Good job failing, Swdonnelly adversaries.
  • swdonnelly84
    639 posts New member
    edited October 2013
    mwdalton wrote:

Wait a minute! There's simply no way to verify the veracity of that claim! I see what you have done, there. ;)

I play for keeps.
  • mwdalton
    11551 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Congrats on the donuts, OP :thumbup:
  • smith3198
    688 posts
    edited October 2013
    Swdonnely84........ Please listen....... Before you click on someone else's post and think you're going to "SCHOOL THEM" for "forum/popularity points" Oh and Grammatical or punctual errors I think it would be wise to make sure YOUR spelling your own sarcastic response correctly! First of all do YOU even know "The Industry". And what about SUPERFACIAL! Are you SURE , You are talking about the same "Industry".
    It's really kind of sad, and by no means at all do I want to get into an online argument with an armchair/keyboard warrior Who has nothing better to do then scroll through people's posts and try to start conflict on a cartoon website forum! So please let me save you the time. Don't bother writing some long-winded diatribe about this or that. Sometimes YOU just have to be called out on your stuff. I read a bunch of negative and disrespectful posts on other people's threads that you wrote. AND it's ridiculous..... Grow up man. Just grow up! You don't have to be the hero to swoop in and make fun of people Who's superior spelling knowledge is NOT equal with yours...:

Just to mention I am superior at spelling, I have one a few spelling bee's back in my school days.

But I'd also like to add. Or make fun of people or disrespect another persons PERSONAL VIEWS as you did in your "Tupac DISS thread".
    just grow up man. Realize you're getting on people's case and arguing about things and denying people there right to the way they feel on a SIMPSON'S FORUM!!! OH you GANGSTA!!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.