EA Forums - Banner

SCORE!!! Part Deux!

Replies

• swdonnelly84
    639 posts New member
    edited October 2013
    JoshSherer wrote:
    I agree with Swdonnelly on whatever points he made and disagree with anyone who was arguing with him. Good job failing, Swdonnelly adversaries.

I noticed the fails as well. Can you believe the audacity of some people to even attempt to argue with their intellectual superior? Then to top it all off, an attempt was made to attack and discredit my libido.
  • Aennilya
    636 posts
    edited October 2013
    No, no mistakes were made on my part. Only intentional scraps of bait.
    If I had a donut for every time this assertion was made ....
  • JoshSherer
    1643 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    smith3198 wrote:
    Swdonnely84........ Please listen....... Before you click on someone else's post and think you're going to "SCHOOL THEM" for "forum/popularity points" Oh and Grammatical or punctual errors I think it would be wise to make sure YOUR spelling your own sarcastic response correctly! First of all do YOU even know "The Industry". And what about SUPERFACIAL! Are you SURE , You are talking about the same "Industry".
    It's really kind of sad, and by no means at all do I want to get into an online argument with an armchair/keyboard warrior Who has nothing better to do then scroll through people's posts and try to start conflict on a cartoon website forum! So please let me save you the time. Don't bother writing some long-winded diatribe about this or that. Sometimes YOU just have to be called out on your stuff. I read a bunch of negative and disrespectful posts on other people's threads that you wrote. AND it's ridiculous..... Grow up man. Just grow up! You don't have to be the hero to swoop in and make fun of people Who's superior spelling knowledge is NOT equal with yours...:

You misspelled Swdonnelly.
  • swdonnelly84
    639 posts New member
    edited October 2013
    smith3198 wrote:
    Swdonnely84........ Please listen....... Before you click on someone else's post and think you're going to "SCHOOL THEM" for "forum/popularity points" Oh and Grammatical or punctual errors I think it would be wise to make sure YOUR spelling your own sarcastic response correctly! First of all do YOU even know "The Industry". And what about SUPERFACIAL! Are you SURE , You are talking about the same "Industry".
    It's really kind of sad, and by no means at all do I want to get into an online argument with an armchair/keyboard warrior Who has nothing better to do then scroll through people's posts and try to start conflict on a cartoon website forum! So please let me save you the time. Don't bother writing some long-winded diatribe about this or that. Sometimes YOU just have to be called out on your stuff. I read a bunch of negative and disrespectful posts on other people's threads that you wrote. AND it's ridiculous..... Grow up man. Just grow up! You don't have to be the hero to swoop in and make fun of people Who's superior spelling knowledge is NOT equal with yours...:

Pointing out ones errors is not making fun of them. People who make too many mistakes always take this attitude. Relax.

I'm glad you're now using another poster's ammunition as your own. You were starting to bore me.

And superfacial is in fact, a word. I know its hard to believe, lol.
  • swdonnelly84
    639 posts New member
    edited October 2013
    JoshSherer wrote:
    smith3198 wrote:

You misspelled Swdonnelly.

Hahahaha
  • thirdeye69
    268 posts
    edited October 2013
    JoshSherer wrote:
    I agree with Swdonnelly on whatever points he made and disagree with anyone who was arguing with him. Good job failing, Swdonnelly adversaries.

I noticed the fails as well. Can you believe the audacity of some people to even attempt to argue with their intellectual superior? Then to top it all off, an attempt was made to attack and discredit my libido.

I was just going off what the ladies where saying. Though they expressed much displeasure once their encounters had come to an abrupt and quick conclusion.
  • thirdeye69
    268 posts
    edited October 2013
    smith3198 wrote:

Pointing out ones errors is not making fun of them. People who make too many mistakes always take this attitude. Relax.

I'm glad you're now using another poster's ammunition as your own. You were started to bore me.

It is (or it's) hard to believe. Not 'its,' like you said.

Ba-Boom
  • Emarau
    248 posts
    edited October 2013
    anchorman_well_that_escalated_quickly_966.jpg
  • swdonnelly84
    639 posts New member
    edited October 2013
    Aennilya wrote:

....then you'd go hungry?

And, noo assertions were made, trust me dear.

• swdonnelly84
    639 posts New member
    edited October 2013
    thirdeye69 wrote:
    smith3198 wrote:

I'm glad you're now using another poster's ammunition as your own. You were started to bore me.

It is (or it's) hard to believe. Not 'its,' like you said.

Ba-Boom

Now thats the spirit!
  • swdonnelly84
    639 posts New member
    edited October 2013
    Emarau wrote:
    anchorman_well_that_escalated_quickly_966.jpg

I know. Now my spelling and grammar is even being attacked on top of my libido.

Do some of you even know what bullying is? Seriously.
  • thirdeye69
    268 posts
    edited October 2013
    Aennilya wrote:

I think it's spelt 'deer.'
  • Mjr1124
    654 posts
    edited October 2013
    Mjr1124 wrote:
    My point was only interesting if you don't know the answer to it, which you obviously don't. Also, only a fool would pretend they don't understand the term "grammar ****". You are obviously being intentionally obtuse, so I'll let you get back to doing that.

You obviously don't understand mine.

Pot, this is kettle.

I understand "I know you are but what am I?" it's just not worth responding to. How many different accounts are you posting in this thread with?
  • jacobjdevore
    387 posts
    edited October 2013
    This is the most highbrow train-wreck-of-a-thread I've seen in a while.

ZnqQ5.gif
  • Emarau
    248 posts
    edited October 2013

I was like number three poster andthen went to the shops and then it was blown all out of portion. Really who care if it is Deux or d'eux.? I did French for seven years when I wasat high school. P.S I am aware that my posts lack a lot of grammar and have many speloing error, but water off a ducks back. Or some other lame saying.
  • swdonnelly84
    639 posts New member
    edited October 2013
    Mjr1124 wrote:
    Mjr1124 wrote:
    My point was only interesting if you don't know the answer to it, which you obviously don't. Also, only a fool would pretend they don't understand the term "grammar ****". You are obviously being intentionally obtuse, so I'll let you get back to doing that.

Pot, this is kettle.

I understand "I know you are but what am I?" it's just not worth responding to. How many different accounts are you posting in this thread with?

Yes, I made multiple accounts to argue with myself once or twice a week with when I come on here.

You're top notch!
  • swdonnelly84
    639 posts New member
    edited October 2013
    thirdeye69 wrote:
    Aennilya wrote:

I think it's spelt 'deer.'

"Spelt" is a hardy wheat. And dear was used properly. I would never call anyone a forest animal, thats rude.
  • swdonnelly84
    639 posts New member
    edited October 2013
    Emarau wrote:

I was like number three poster andthen went to the shops and then it was blown all out of portion. Really who care if it is Deux or d'eux.? I did French for seven years when I wasat high school. P.S I am aware that my posts lack a lot of grammar and have many speloing error, but water off a ducks back. Or some other lame saying.

I cared when I was at work. Now I'm almost out the door on my way home so I totally agree with you. Who cares???
  • Mjr1124
    654 posts
    edited October 2013
    Mjr1124 wrote:
    Mjr1124 wrote:

Pot, this is kettle.

Yes, I made multiple accounts to argue with myself once or twice a week with when I come on here.

You're top notch!

It's pretty common around here, truly pathetic.
  • EmmieEmmies
    83 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Swdonnelly84, I am quite enjoying your comments. Your mastery of snarkiness and sarcasm is astounding, and I strive to live up to it, even if I cannot strive to become an opponent of yours regarding grammar. Despite your boasts, I think I could make a case for your errors not being on purpose. Including all subsequent errors. :wink: You, darling, could be extremely fun in a sparring match.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.