EA Forums - Banner

SCORE!!! Part Deux!

Replies

  • bee88161
    2976 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    This is the most highbrow train-wreck-of-a-thread I've seen in a while.

    ZnqQ5.gif

    lol! :thumbup:

    We were well overdue for one :roll: :wink:
  • smith3198
    688 posts
    edited October 2013
    Oh WELL , you truly have BESTED ME!
    Sooo you're telling me that you MEANT to say superfacial! Can you please explain how EXACTLY that relates to what I posted which it doesn't at all. And besides that. Come on. Do you want to have a p.m. session and talk about this. What is really wrong! Why must you attack people's threads. Whatever it's for. I'm pretty sure you could find a bunch of other websites to go harass and make UTTERLY USELESS AND TIME WASTING RESPONSE'S. I know I said I wouldn't do this but. You're just ridiculous. What a sad existence. It's not just this I've seen your other posts. Who do you think are. You just tried to school me in my own post about proper grammar or spelling but YOU IN YOUR RUSH TO BE COOL, spelt or miss used a word wrong. You know what that makes you......
    SUPERLAME! Congratulations your parents must be so proud!
  • thirdeye69
    268 posts
    edited October 2013
    thirdeye69 wrote:
    Aennilya wrote:
    No, no mistakes were made on my part. Only intentional scraps of bait.
    If I had a donut for every time this assertion was made ....

    ....then you'd go hungry?

    And, noo assertions were made, trust me dear.

    I think it's spelt 'deer.'

    "Spelt" is a hardy wheat. And dear was used properly. I would never call anyone a forest animal, thats rude.


    Now thats the spirit!

    It's like we're brothers from another mother or something.
  • Aennilya
    636 posts
    edited October 2013
    Aennilya wrote:
    No, no mistakes were made on my part. Only intentional scraps of bait.
    If I had a donut for every time this assertion was made ....

    ....then you'd go hungry?

    And, noo assertions were made, trust me dear.
    Donuts (TSTO currency) are not same as doughnuts (fried dough). You do realize that the more mistakes you claim to make on purpose the more you look like a chucklehead. Or maybe that's the point.
  • smith3198
    688 posts
    edited October 2013
    What a little twit.
  • Jamie5966
    147 posts
    edited October 2013
    This is the most highbrow train-wreck-of-a-thread I've seen in a while.

    ZnqQ5.gif

    Omg I'm dying laughing over here.
  • DJDK-ec
    898 posts
    edited October 2013
    eb6.jpg
  • smith3198
    688 posts
    edited October 2013
    Jamie5966 wrote:
    This is the most highbrow train-wreck-of-a-thread I've seen in a while.

    ZnqQ5.gif

    Omg I'm dying laughing over here.

    Well the troll SURELY made it that way.
    I just wanted to share what I got in the span of two days because people are always posting about how they never get anything good from the mystery box or golden scratcher and my post was more about it's a matter of chance then winning something good every time, besides that some KNOW IT ALL Who is absolutely superior TO all Who post here decided he would stick his ABSOLUTELY WORTHLESS 1cent in. I say one instead of two because he missed the point of the Second half of the title whether it was misspelled or not. And succeeded at the derailing what was supposed to be just a little thing I wanted to share. And besides that tried to correct my spelling but misspelled a word himself. Which equals
    UTTERLY ABSOLUTE STUPIDITY!

    MISSION ACCOMPLISHED :thumbup: :thumbup: :!: :!:
  • Tawhid123
    716 posts
    edited October 2013
    9qGLSD6.gif
  • smith3198
    688 posts
    edited October 2013
    Oh and by the way....... Mr. grammar and spelling over here.

    Truly the master
    <img src="http://i.imgur.com/ERlyxO7.png&quot; />

    "tries to contain laughter"

    In homer voice " look at me I'm MWdonnelly & I'm calling out uther peeple spelling incorrectlee"

    You were joking right.....
  • smith3198
    688 posts
    edited October 2013
    <img src="http://i.imgur.com/QjNjFic.png&quot; />
    I don't know why my two previous posts Were erased. I'm simply trying to call out a bully Who has REPEATEDLY been rude, utterly disrespectful and disingenuous in a majority of his posts too many other forum members.
  • JoshSherer
    1643 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    People on this forum need to stop posting gifs and emoticons. They aren't funny. They suck.
  • baylensmom
    786 posts
    edited October 2013
    JoshSherer wrote:
    I agree with Swdonnelly on whatever points he made and disagree with anyone who was arguing with him. Good job failing, Swdonnelly adversaries.

    At least Josh is a funny ****.
    SW is just a pompous ****.
  • waylenchoate
    434 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    515.gif
  • JoshSherer
    1643 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Gifs and emoticons are not funny and will never be funny.
  • JoshSherer
    1643 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Gifs and emoticons are stupid and should not be used.
  • danejm
    91 posts
    edited October 2013
    JoshSherer wrote:
    Gifs and emoticons are stupid and should not be used.

    Ur face is stupid and should not be used

    Game, set, match.
  • cjryder625
    1426 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Mjr1124 wrote:
    In the film industry it is defined as, a superfacial, unnecessary, or overly bad sequel.

    How is this then relevant to your original post?

    In either case, "d'eux" was spelled improperly.

    Edit- If were not trying to spell or pronounce English or French, what language were you going for?

    Wow, must suck to have nothing better to do than be a multilingual grammar ****. Seriously, you need to get a life.

    What an interesting point you have now raised. What constitues having a life? We seem to have approximately the same amount of posts, however you imply that one of us has a life and the other does not. This problem cannot be easily sorted out as I believe we are both alive and obviously living our "lives".

    First we will have to determine if correctional posts are more important then mind numbing chit chat. If mind numbing chit chat posts are an indication of having a life, then you are correct in your assertion that I do not have a one. Thank you for pointing this out and proper atonements will be posted in due course. Now, after those posts have been made, will I qualify as having a "life" in your eyes as they will have strayed from my usual spelling/grammar corrections?

    Also, invoking Godwin's law is foolish and makes you look extremely childish. When there are no valid points to make, call your opponent a ****, right?

    correcting a persons spelling/grammar on forums such as these is extremely bad form and demonstrates a persons ignorance of correct etiquette. Many people who use these forums do not speak English (or French for that matter) as a first language. Others might be posting on smart phones or such like where it is easy to make mistakes. Maybe you should frequent university forums rather that a fun one such as this if you consider yourself above everyone else.
    I love my computer...all my friends live in it
  • JoshSherer
    1643 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    cjryder625 wrote:
    Mjr1124 wrote:
    In the film industry it is defined as, a superfacial, unnecessary, or overly bad sequel.

    How is this then relevant to your original post?

    In either case, "d'eux" was spelled improperly.

    Edit- If were not trying to spell or pronounce English or French, what language were you going for?

    Wow, must suck to have nothing better to do than be a multilingual grammar ****. Seriously, you need to get a life.

    What an interesting point you have now raised. What constitues having a life? We seem to have approximately the same amount of posts, however you imply that one of us has a life and the other does not. This problem cannot be easily sorted out as I believe we are both alive and obviously living our "lives".

    First we will have to determine if correctional posts are more important then mind numbing chit chat. If mind numbing chit chat posts are an indication of having a life, then you are correct in your assertion that I do not have a one. Thank you for pointing this out and proper atonements will be posted in due course. Now, after those posts have been made, will I qualify as having a "life" in your eyes as they will have strayed from my usual spelling/grammar corrections?

    Also, invoking Godwin's law is foolish and makes you look extremely childish. When there are no valid points to make, call your opponent a ****, right?

    correcting a persons spelling/grammar on forums such as these is extremely bad form and demonstrates a persons ignorance of correct etiquette. Many people who use these forums do not speak English (or French for that matter) as a first language. Others might be posting on smart phones or such like where it is easy to make mistakes. Maybe you should frequent university forums rather that a fun one such as this if you consider yourself above everyone else.

    Sounds like you're just jealous.
  • JoshSherer
    1643 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    danejm wrote:
    JoshSherer wrote:
    Gifs and emoticons are stupid and should not be used.

    Ur face is stupid and should not be used

    Game, set, match.

    That hurts. :(
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.