EA Forums - Banner

Who can't wait for Halloween to be over!?

2Next

Replies

• mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    dominic115 wrote:
    Bah, you moaners don't deserve to participate in the event

You tell 'em :lol:

But, seriously, everyone's different, and want different things out of a game, so you're not going to be able to please everyone, but that's all good :)
  • ashertye450
    77 posts
    edited October 2013
    Not really. See, in addition to being my favorite holiday, I'm raking in donuts like there's no tomorrow popping ghosts and gremlins (and I don't mean via the 2000 goo award). Originally was planning to get the last two zombies, then Arnie Pye became a possibility, but now that I've broken triple digits again, I'm wondering if the movie set isn't within striking distance once Wolfcastle shows up.
  • Jamie5966
    147 posts
    edited October 2013
    I'm definitely happy with collecting as many free donuts as possible until November 7th. :mrgreen: Extremely happy with EA for doing this with this update.
  • haburbian
    93 posts
    edited October 2013
    I think this has been one of the best updates!

Donuts every 2000 goo, no spending money which means I'm saving for the potentially expensive next update and helping my neighbours out!

:)
  • zicoboo
    354 posts
    edited October 2013
    I really like the event, I love the prizes and being able to collect goo for donuts. I'm still enjoying it, apart from the fact my device often lags and crashes on me. It never done that before the Halloween update, so I'm guessing it's because of the event. If that would top happening, I'd enjoy playing a lot more
  • nbpinkr2010
    232 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    I think it's great. Could do without the fog cuz it's really hard to see at times, but lots of free donuts and a chance to build up my savings. Keep it coming! :mrgreen:
  • Jedihntr
    827 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    I like getting donuts every other day, but I can't stand chasing after gremlins and I'm sure we can all do without the lag/crash issues.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    I've gotten nearly 70 donuts out of this event, of course I don't want it to end!
    If I can keep it up, I might soon be able to get Otto, the ray gun/Kodos, or Duff Brewery. I'd like to get the ray gun while it's still around (but I don't much want to pay ten bucks for the thing...) so let Halloween go on and on, I say!
  • Micaela2409
    74 posts
    edited October 2013
    I'm ok with ghosts and goo (I'm close to 9k goo) but the fog really makes things really hard to see, specially on an iPhone... The lag visiting friends annoys me and I HATE the color of the water. But I've been pregressing during "normal" quests and I'm already at bonus level, so I think I can live with ghosts for a couple more weeks.
  • jasonicus321
    1811 posts
    edited October 2013
    Not sick of it. Last year I was sick of it because the zombies were annoying, but much better this year.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!