EA Forums - Banner

you know your addicted to tapped out

Replies

• childeharr
    235 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    When you stand on a crowded train platform; watch as your fellow passengers fight and push to fit on; refuse to board the train; watch as the doors close and the train leaves; only to whisper those fateful words to yourself: "Better them than me!"

• rlarcia
    45 posts
    edited December 2012
    Roonil2 wrote:
    When you are upset for days because you let you over-excited ten year old answer the Halloween trivia question for 10 donuts....and he taps the wrong answer !!

HAHAHAHA you just made my day....I can almost picture it in my head
  • rlarcia
    45 posts
    edited December 2012
    when your kids are starving and not having an xmas cause you selfishly spent all your money on donuts

How cruel THATS not even funny man...you have problems but I really hope you are joking
  • RSommons
    785 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    93F9EE68-8564-4B3E-855B-F605A191BC42-2661-000001DBAE83C090.jpg

When your virtual Springfield begins to invade your reality.

A wallet I recieved for Christmas. Sadly empty, no donuts.
  • vampiresscro
    57 posts
    edited December 2012
    I must say, I Really enjoyed reading this thread! Absolutely hilarious!!!

Ways to know...
    - you walk to a closed coffee shop in the middle of the night to piggy back off their wifi just so you can catch up on $ collecting (bf @ the time does not have Internet, can't figure out any others in the building pass code to their wifi, what else am I gonna do? :P)
    - you do set your alarm just so you can wake up to collect that damned building or anything else that seems to be of most importance to complete
    - you stop by the local A&W for a small bite to eat before work just to catch up on your Springfield
    - you specifically have your iPod out, in hand, specifically looking for free wifi spots
    - you walk around ANY store tapping away!
    - as another has already posted, your day off from work mostly consist if this blasted game on a nice cozy couch!
    - you plan your characters schedule around your own ( you try to avoid the time in which your character sit idle not making any $) you think to yourself, ' how much time will I be away from my game?'
    - you borrow another's iPhone because you lost your iPod
    - as another said as well, you get annoyed @ the x% battery life left prompt as you are in the midst of an important task
    - you carry around the device you play on throughout the house ( i.e. the loo, outside for a cig, not too far outta reach as you do the dishes, etc)

My god. Fml. The sad life I lead since I have discovered this game! I do not regret one moment! :D
  • JuliusGulius
    625 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    childeharr wrote:
    When you stand on a crowded train platform; watch as your fellow passengers fight and push to fit on; refuse to board the train; watch as the doors close and the train leaves; only to whisper those fateful words to yourself: "Better them than me!"

hehe
  • mietze81937
    624 posts
    edited December 2012
    childeharr wrote:

Mmmmhh... pure poetry, childeharr.
  • H1_ROADBLOK
    2884 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    When you're playing tapped out on New Years @ 12:00 am. (Guilty)
  • tomdakota
    55 posts
    edited January 2013
    when you're considering buying an iPad just so you can play the game on a bigger screen! :P
  • pzarks
    82 posts
    edited January 2013
    When you burn your lunch because you're too busy tapping to watch it!
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited January 2013
    pzarks wrote:
    When you burn your lunch because you're too busy tapping to watch it!

Been there except with dinner thank god for dominos lol
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • stakov
    71 posts
    edited January 2013
    When you black out playing tapped out and when you come round you're standing in the street holding a flamethrower with the charred remains of people all around you.
  • didemlale
    208 posts
    edited January 2013

VFeE1rSTJOelUxTlRZM05VVkRSRUkxUWpKRFJTMXVNUzQzUkRocldrdGFiRFJWT1daT2FuVnFWSGhPY0ZSSWNrVnNObXMkYzJWc1pXTjBhVzl1UFhCaFoyVXgmdz_zps90530584.jpg

test: I will see whether I will make it visible :)
  • fragrlr0ck
    88 posts
    edited January 2013
    When your game crashes after 45 seconds and instead of putting the phone away and finding something else to do, you crack open a beer and compulsively continue to log in just to play for another 45 seconds…and then you realize you’ve been doing this for more than an hour.
  • kcartagena85
    21 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Long time addicted, first time poster....When you read the forums and secretly admire the 'cool kids'
  • am4692
    2253 posts New member
    edited January 2013
    You know your addicted when, you have the game turned off but can still hear the start up music. Also when you tell people that don't play how much you play and your wondering why they're looking at you strange.
  • am4692
    2253 posts New member
    edited January 2013
    When TSTO is more important to you than black ops 2

I just had 2 weeks holidays and brought black ops 2. Still haven't played it yet.
  • kbabble
    61 posts
    edited January 2013
    When I pass a McDonald's sign saying "Mcrib is back" and I think "oh, the Mapple store is selling baby beds now."
  • cjcccooper
    322 posts
    edited January 2013
    When you can't wait to get to work to talk about updates or new buildings with a fellow addict.then borrow his phone hit the stall and collect more cash.
  • gavthomson
    192 posts New member
    edited January 2014
    When you tap your kids' heads to set a 10 hour task called "Go to bed".
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.