EA Forums - Banner

The complete order of all my neighbours suddenly changed...

Prev1
Just happened to me too, and I was so organized, drat!

Replies

• missmoleman
    174 posts
    edited October 2013
    Hi, I have the same amount of neighbours as I have always had, but suddenly (about an hour ago), every single neighbour have switched places in my neighbours list. Has this happened to anyone else? I have checked, no neighbour has unfriended me lately (and the few times that has happened in the past, have never had such an impact on the order of the other neighbours).

That just leaves me to wonder if EA have suddenly found out they should chance everyones order again, or am I the only one that this has suddenly happened to now? I've had the same stable order in my neighbours list for months now. So strange and annoying.

Didn't happen to me this time.

Hope I'm first on your list now :lol:
  • annettemarc
    7734 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Lol. I was moments away from creating this EXACT thread! They're completely scrambled, and this time my usual tactics (closing and reopening TSTO, signing out and then back in again, going back and forth from MY Springfield to my friends) do NOT work. Heck, I even rebooted my iPad. Nuthin'.

I have 100 friends, and finally got a little familiar with where the most active ones are, plus I try not to leave NY people gremlins until at least 2PM my time(California ). I figure they're more likely to be at work or school until then, and the gremlins would expire before they got online.

Now I can't find them as easily as before.

Of course, my wish would be an alphabetical listing.

Sigh.
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • fizzbin71825
    234 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Yeah I go shuffled around a lot too. Really annoying, since I visit my 90+ neighbors in groups. Might have to skip one day to get the timers to reset, since I had already done my 1st 2 groups.
  • FluidEmotion
    605 posts
    edited October 2013
    Hi, I have the same amount of neighbours as I have always had, but suddenly (about an hour ago), every single neighbour have switched places in my neighbours list. Has this happened to anyone else? I have checked, no neighbour has unfriended me lately (and the few times that has happened in the past, have never had such an impact on the order of the other neighbours).

That just leaves me to wonder if EA have suddenly found out they should chance everyones order again, or am I the only one that this has suddenly happened to now? I've had the same stable order in my neighbours list for months now. So strange and annoying.

Didn't happen to me this time.

Hope I'm first on your list now :lol:

Sadly, most of my few not-so-active-neighbours has somehow ended up first... This is terrible. I felt quite lucky, having most of my "important neighbours", including you, missmoleman, among my very first neighbours. Now they are at the end. But I'm very familiar with my list, so I'm still fully aware of who are good neighbours, and who aren't just as good.

The only inconvenience I have, is that I had all my neighbours split into three groups, as I don't visit all 100 at once. Now I have to find everyone again. I wish EA could either have left the list as it was, or give us an alphabetical list, or better yet, give us the chance to arrange it however we want. This was a pretty dull move!
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • cjryder625
    1419 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    I keep getting told there is another Springfield on my device. Have just looked at my neighbours and yes totally scrambled. Maybe they are working on a level up. One can only hope :evil:
    I love my computer...all my friends live in it
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    For me my entire list changes everytime I go in and out of a town it's extremely annoying when trying to visit people
  • KillaSqirl
    1763 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Ugg, just checked mine too and it's all mixed up from yesterday. I know origin is a little different on iOS vs android for other things. I'm on iOS, curious if this is impacting anyone on android?
  • aljimo
    124 posts
    edited October 2013
    Yeah, it happened to me to. And like others, I visit in groups, so I'm going to skip a day rather than search for who is eligible to be visited at a given time.
  • missmoleman
    174 posts
    edited October 2013
    Sadly, most of my few not-so-active-neighbours has somehow ended up first... This is terrible. I felt quite lucky, having most of my "important neighbours", including you, missmoleman, among my very first neighbours. Now they are at the end. But I'm very familiar with my list, so I'm still fully aware of who are good neighbours, and who aren't just as good.

The only inconvenience I have, is that I had all my neighbours split into three groups, as I don't visit all 100 at once. Now I have to find everyone again. I wish EA could either have left the list as it was, or give us an alphabetical list, or better yet, give us the chance to arrange is however we want. This was a pretty dull move!

just happened to me! guess I spoke too soon
  • direwolf987
    7465 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    It happened to me on my Android device as well. This is very, very, stupid and annoying. They need to get it back to alphabetical order and leave it there. I have been collecting in groups as well, works well with work breaks and lunch. Now, only about half of my friends will get visited today and it's EA fault.
  • Land0fComedy
    1110 posts
    edited October 2013
    ecneralc wrote:
    For me my entire list changes everytime I go in and out of a town it's extremely annoying when trying to visit people

+1 This

Ever since the update the friends list has been alternating around. Is probably is to the fact that for this event you need to visit friends and the people at the end of everyone's friends list might not get visited as much and EA switched it around to make it fair.

That being said EA should bring out 3 different orders you can arrange your friends in depending on how you like it and you can switch around whenever you please. Alphabetical order, random order and customized order could be the choices.
  • avadog71
    10 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Wow thought I was the only one
  • direwolf987
    7465 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Ever since the update the friends list has been alternating around. Is probably is to the fact that for this event you need to visit friends and the people at the end of everyone's friends list might not get visited as much and EA switched it around to make it fair. .

If that's the case, then they should start them in alphabetical order and move the last three pages to the front.
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Sometimes it changes after you add a friend too.
  • CoffeeMars
    1058 posts
    edited October 2013
    I just noticed as I was preparing to visit my mid-day neighbors.
    Also, I had about 3 neighbors pages who took me directly to their Krusty Land instead of their SF
  • fizzbin71825
    234 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    That is dependant on where you tap. If you select their SF and tap on KL, you go right there.
  • datasurgeon
    1878 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Android lasted 30 minutes but it now seems to be back the way I am use to. (Not the way I want it)
  • FluidEmotion
    605 posts
    edited October 2013
    sherryt07 wrote:
    Sometimes it changes after you add a friend too.

Yes, I'm fully aware of that. But not so massive changes that suddenly happened now... And my friends list is full, and have been so for a quite awhile. (Except a few minor changes, though the list went back to normal after the list once again got full).
  • Drazkul
    49 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Yeah mines got all muddled as well. Really annoying as I knew which were my last few towns to visit
  • ChainsawMcRad
    5 posts
    edited October 2013
    Mine just switched last night but to my benefit all my favs are at the front! Woohoo! No more hunting....for now... Mine switch around allot.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!