EA Forums - Banner

Favorite Part Of Your Springfield?

Replies

• MoopsDude
    328 posts Member
    edited November 2012
    Santas Little Helper has mistaken the black hole for a frisbee. That is the thunder dome for cage matches to the right. :wink:
    I can not believe I am a grown * man playing around with TSTO like I was in junior high. Lol.

1zzqqtk.jpg
    Yes, THAT MoopsDude

I GRIND, It’s what I do
  • spiffshine
    1978 posts Member
    edited November 2012
    MoopsDude, your optical stairs are amazing! I miss visiting your Springfield. :(
  • DohMoe
    506 posts
    edited November 2012
    For the record, there WAS already a thread for this.

Anyway, I like my Krabappel Apartment. It's still undergoin' work, but I made a big pool with water, and surrounded it with large shrubs, put some lawn chairs in front, Angel Topiaries around, and got some Patio Tables and flowers. Yes, it's still undergoing work, with that much. :P 8)
  • spiffshine
    1978 posts Member
    edited November 2012
    DohMoe, for the record, you started 2 threads about the game not being on Android and 3 on stuff being expensive... Let's be careful about throwing stones. Sometimes a fresh thread is, well, nice and fresh.
  • MoopsDude
    328 posts Member
    edited November 2012
    spiffshine wrote:
    MoopsDude, your optical stairs are amazing! I miss visiting your Springfield. :(

Thanks, I just sent you an invite. My town is still a bit unstable if you move too fast. I got rid of my huge "Springfield" flower sign and the massive wall ,but there is a huge parade going through town right now and too many of anything seems to be a problem for me. Santas Little Helper is in the bottom right section and sometimes it crashes going there too fast.
    Yes, THAT MoopsDude

I GRIND, It’s what I do
  • xrobotlove
    538 posts
    edited November 2012
    MoopsDude wrote:
    Santas Little Helper has mistaken the black hole for a frisbee. That is the thunder dome for cage matches to the right. :wink:
    I can not believe I am a grown * man playing around with TSTO like I was in junior high. Lol.

1zzqqtk.jpg

LOL! I've never seen anyone use the brick walls to create stairs. Very creative and very well done :thumbup:
    And the back story about SLH is great, it really looks like he's running up the stairs chasing the "frisbee" :D
  • DohMoe
    506 posts
    edited November 2012
    spiffshine wrote:
    DohMoe, for the record, you started 2 threads about the game not being on Android and 3 on stuff being expensive... Let's be careful about throwing stones. Sometimes a fresh thread is, well, nice and fresh.

Because they were different in a way! :mrgreen::mrgreen: You're right, though, Slim's thread was getting full.
  • spiffshine
    1978 posts Member
    edited November 2012
    DohMoe wrote:
    Because they were different in a way! :mrgreen::mrgreen: You're right, though, Slim's thread was getting full.

Well, you got me there, Doh. :)

And back to the topic, my favorite bit of my Springfield is the Subatomic Supercollider! I know a bunch of people are not fond of the building, but I think it rocks.

Supercollider.jpg
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • MoopsDude
    328 posts Member
    edited November 2012
    Here is the "hail Ants" tower, Brockman is really trying to suck up to the ants now. :mrgreen:
    1zy8z10.jpg
    Yes, THAT MoopsDude

I GRIND, It’s what I do
  • elsie_d
    722 posts Member
    edited November 2012
    MoopsDude wrote:
    Here is the "hail Ants" tower, Brockman is really trying to suck up to the ants now. :mrgreen:

Good golly Ms.Molly, your 3D effects are excellent!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.