7465 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    tumblr_mve9fsMfbg1qc5y70o1_500.gif

Bump :P
  • Krazykarl12
    48 posts
    edited May 2015
    Thanks. That's how I got the mr plow skin.. By mistake

Don't like to spend on skins.. But that was was pretty sweet in the end so I forgave myself :)
  • direwolf987
    7465 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    Level 53 bump :P
  • Samaranth01
    2182 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    Bumping this back up. Found out mine had turned off when I bought the Steel Mill. Might want to check yours if you already haven't. :)
  • direwolf987
    7465 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    Looks like I dropped the ball this time :oops: :P

Thanks for the bump Samaranth01 :thumbup:
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • direwolf987
    7465 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    tumblr_mnbxg8YKBd1qedb29o1_500.gif
  • direwolf987
    7465 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    Don't forget to switch your skins back to normal character too. At least until you know who can participate in the event.
  • direwolf987
    7465 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    dc89e7eb3bca430767ea8966db2c0f8e.gif

Bump
  • direwolf987
    7465 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    Bump
  • Samaranth01
    2182 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    Bump
  • direwolf987
    7465 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    ThreeAges.gif
  • direwolf987
    7465 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    Droid-skater-park.gif
  • nissa762
    1951 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    Not sure if I saw one of these threads bumped but had my push notifications toggled.
  • Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    Bumping. Because of the recent server issues I see many people saying they deleted and reinstalled their game. Check your configurations setting if you did. Especially the "Confirm Donut Spend" ON.

My wife had to do that, and turn off notification stuff; both in the game and on the device.
  • suetopia
    4231 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    dc89e7eb3bca430767ea8966db2c0f8e.gif

Bump

Completely off topic, but I think the gif used in this quote is fantastic, Direwolf!
  • Samaranth01
    2182 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    Bumping this back up for the new send all feature. As someone already mentioned, it could be a very costly oops.
  • cruisingkat
    17 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    Bumping this back up for the new send all feature. As someone already mentioned, it could be a very costly oops.
    Thanks for bringing it up. My husband found out the hard way that with even the confirm donut spend on, the donut spend speed up on the send all does not get the confirm notice. So do be careful when using the send all feature. If it is pink, don't press.
  • Samaranth01
    2182 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    Thanks for bringing it up. My husband found out the hard way that with even the confirm donut spend on, the donut spend speed up on the send all does not get the confirm notice. So do be careful when using the send all feature. If it is pink, don't press.

Yikes! :shock:
    Thanks for the tip. Hope they fix that.
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited September 2015

Yikes! :shock:
    Thanks for the tip. Hope they fix that.

I agree! :shock:
  • Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    Just tested this. Confirmation is on for me, and it did warn me as usual when attempting to rush a JM one hour. Android.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!