EA Forums - Banner

Must be finally over.

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/8720057.page

As stated there, they disconnected the game for 48 hours to fix the games, don't know if it will be a complete fix or if they will truly put it back online.

Replies

• timsullivan245
    36 posts Member
    edited June 2012
    Just logged in. Unlike some others, my town came back just as I left it, and the donuts were deposited as promised. I played a little while and went over to the "other" Springfield. When I clicked to come back, it took a very long time 10 - 15 minutes to get back to my town. I have been doing that to "save" my progress - wonder if I have to keep doing that?

I'll give it a little time. Really hope this works better
  • timsullivan245
    36 posts Member
    edited June 2012
    OK - I played a little and the game still blanks out after about 20 or so minutes and 60% of the money I collected was not saved. I had hope they would fix the game save capability or at least give a save button so we could save as we go. I am as guilty as anyone else in wasting time, but this is nuts.

My review of the fix - I see no difference. At least I got some donuts. Otherwise, same 'ol, same 'ol.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!