EA Forums - Banner

Something weird...

I received the update files but didn't level up. I only have 160000XP out of the 440000XP needed to level up. How in the heck did that happen? I didn't think of checking out my XP before the update but I've been playing every day and have finished all of the Halloween tasks about a week ago. Did anyone else experience this?

Replies

• smharris129
    281 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Same thing happened with my game, Kevin. I posted about it in the bugs forum earlier today. I'm just going to play it out and hopefully get 2 more donuts when I reach 36 again.
  • kevin514
    60 posts
    edited October 2013
    Same thing happened with my game, Kevin. I posted about it in the bugs forum earlier today. I'm just going to play it out and hopefully get 2 more donuts when I reach 36 again.

Good to know I am not alone (unfortunately) weird thing is, there is a gift at the end if level 35, so it appears to be a bonus level instead of level 36
  • ephphoneapps
    4070 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    kevin514 wrote:
    Logged in today, downloaded update, levelled up to 36 got the 2 donuts.

Logged in later, re-downloaded update, now at level 35 again and need 118k XP to get to level 36(again).

But, kept the 2 donuts for the original level up!

Oh, and no "watch soap opera's" quest for Jimbo...lame.

that happened to me on 31 and 32. You'll get the level up donuts again, which is nice.
  • kevin514
    60 posts
    edited October 2013
    Well then, free donuts are free donuts.
    Here's hoping...
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.