EA Forums - Banner

Random idea

dhort1985 wrote:
I think it would be really neat/useful if there were a way to message people inside the game. I have a lot of friends, that don't frequent this site, that I would like to be able to contact. Better still, if I didn't have to go to the origin page to view those messages. Like when I log into my town, I get an alert saying "So and so has left you a message." Like there is a message menu I can access from my town. Sorry if there is already something like this. I sure as fire haven't seen it. What do you guys think? Dumb idea?

It's been suggested by at least a few users.

Replies

• sonny1618
    1543 posts New member
    edited November 2012
    It's one of my top wishes for features in the game.
    I think they should use the Post Office as an in-game messaging system personally.
  • dhort1985
    414 posts
    edited November 2012
    dhort1985 wrote:
    I think it would be really neat/useful if there were a way to message people inside the game. I have a lot of friends, that don't frequent this site, that I would like to be able to contact. Better still, if I didn't have to go to the origin page to view those messages. Like when I log into my town, I get an alert saying "So and so has left you a message." Like there is a message menu I can access from my town. Sorry if there is already something like this. I sure as fire haven't seen it. What do you guys think? Dumb idea?

It's been suggested by at least a few users.

Good then I'm not alone on this. Sorry for apparently beating a dead horse. I just haven't seen the subject come up. I am new though.
  • sonny1618
    1543 posts New member
    edited November 2012
    Confucius he say: lurk moar.
  • dhort1985
    414 posts
    edited November 2012
    sonny1618 wrote:
    It's one of my top wishes for features in the game.
    I think they should use the Post Office as an in-game messaging system personally.

That's a pretty novel idea. I didn't even think about the post office. It would be like getting mail. It just works.
  • dhort1985
    414 posts
    edited November 2012
    sonny1618 wrote:
    Confucius he say: lurk moar.

Haha! Read more. Talk less. Gotcha.
  • sonny1618
    1543 posts New member
    edited November 2012
    No no! Talk all you like! Interaction is good! Just, you know, read a little too. :wink:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!