EA Forums - Banner

goo counter reset

Yup same thing....****????

Replies

• NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited October 2013
    When your counter gets near the 2000 mark i make sure i am back in my town as being in a friends town seems to cause problems when reaching that mark :( I've had it happen to me as well
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Vs1976
    865 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    When your counter gets near the 2000 mark i make sure i am back in my town as being in a friends town seems to cause problems when reaching that mark :( I've had it happen to me as well

Well that sucks....I lost a chance to get 3 donuts :( Damn u EA!!!!
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited October 2013
    Vs1976 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

I feel your pain mate, as i say ive had it happen to me as well :( Least you are aware of how to avoid this happening again to you now tho :)
  • Vs1976
    865 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Vs1976 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

I feel your pain mate, as i say ive had it happen to me as well :( Least you are aware of how to avoid this happening again to you now tho :)

On the bright side...I got 4 donuts visiting my friends tonight. I only usually get 1 per day. I guess that compensates the 3 lost donuts... :?
  • sports_fan39325
    93 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    ah good tip

wanna make sure once i am close to 2000 to stay in my springfield
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited October 2013
    Vs1976 wrote:
    On the bright side...I got 4 donuts visiting my friends tonight. I only usually get 1 per day. I guess that compensates the 3 lost donuts... :?

That is lucky :) I only get one from visiting if im lucky :(
    ah good tip

Thanks mate, Its the only way i know of to make sure i get the chance of those precious donuts :D
  • Vs1976
    865 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Vs1976 wrote:

That is lucky :) I only get one from visiting if im lucky :(
    ah good tip

Thanks mate, Its the only way i know of to make sure i get the chance of those precious donuts :D

This only started happening after level 36 update right?
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited October 2013
    Vs1976 wrote:
    This only started happening after level 36 update right?

I believe so mate yeah, there always seems to be some issues with every update we have, i know its not good but people are having far worst situations :(
  • robmcglynn
    4 posts
    edited October 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

This seems like a good tip, i will try this next time i reach 2000 goo.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited October 2013
    robmcglynn wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Or just before you reach 2000 ;)
  • empathy77
    4138 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Me too, I get to 1999 visiting neighbors, then go back to my SF and find one little ghost to pop....
  • jenniferbusc
    2392 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    i had this happen i was sad.....
  • thomasda81
    96 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    That happened to me yesterday evening.. All I did when I saw the 0/2000 window- I hit see prizes, and the donut ticket came up then.
  • brewdog79
    468 posts
    edited October 2013
    Just happened to me. The hell?!
  • robmcglynn
    4 posts
    edited October 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    robmcglynn wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Or just before you reach 2000 ;)

good point :lol: :lol:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!