EA Forums - Banner

10 Days Left untill end of Event!!!

2Next

Replies

• chippers29775
    930 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    I'm in it for the free donuts.

Though as for Halloween items, my favourite would be the Gingerbread house (just looking at it makes my mouth water :P ). The skeleton trees are a nice touch - I placed them outside the jail.

I hope we get to purchase a gremlin for keeps. With Whacking Day's purple snake last year, was it offered at the very end of the event or throughout it? I'm hoping the same would happen for the gremlins. (I had only started playing recently).

• AlexzQuest
    44 posts
    edited October 2013
    now there 12days left I reached today a nice milestone of 30.000 GOO
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    But I haven't saved up enough for the ray gun yet! I need more gooooooo!
  • AlexzQuest
    44 posts
    edited October 2013
    neuroheart wrote:

I wish I could give u 1 I have 2.. 1 there has crached a ufo on and the other just standing there.
  • flexster741
    352 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    It has been fun which is typical with the special events. However I will be looking forward to normality again, the funny thing is that Halloween isn't even here yet. Just waiting for King Homer and that will be it for another year. Bring on Christmas and the lovely snow :mrgreen:

I'm a definitely ready for the snow and hopefully plowman homer and I'm also hoping to get the flying sleigh.

I hope things are brought back like the Halloween stuff. I'm really wanting the super collider and black hole. I started playing right at the end of the Thanksgiving update and have one of the ballons but I got a quest to make corn and it actually hosed me up for 45 days. No new quest until I stored the farm. By the time I really understood how the game played I missed out on all of the Christmas stuff except for on Christmas tree.
  • hasanmohamma
    1801 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    I can't believe we only have about 11 days in till the event ends. Time flies by when your having fun with such a great and outstanding event. I really loved all the new content that was added in the Halloween event ! This is without a doubt my most favorite update ever in tsto :mrgreen: I am looking forward too finally getting the King Kong Homer skyscraper building! We are almost there about 7 billion goos to go :wink:
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    AlexzQuest wrote:
    neuroheart wrote:

I wish I could give u 1 I have 2.. 1 there has crached a ufo on and the other just standing there.

Wow :shock: that'd be sweet :D

It would be kind of cool if players could exchange items. I'm sure that's a feature that will never, ever be implemented.
  • letsridebikes
    470 posts
    edited October 2013
    I'm looking forward to snow, too :)

For those of you feeling a little burnt-out, the Thanksgiving event last year was shorter and less involved, so if they follow that trend, this year it should serve as a nice, light break between Halloween and Christmas. It's always nice to have new quest lines and things to do/earn.
  • dcg_moo
    101 posts
    edited October 2013
    tyleerxo wrote:
    I've got 400 more to go until i get to 10,000. As long as i get that gingerbread house i will be happy. I've been slack with visiting neighbours and collecting goo recently.

This is me too.

The ghost bomb has been a big love for me during a busy week in my life. Helped huge. At 8500 still, but had 5000 the first week lol. Should see the Gingerbread in plenty of time.
  • timberwuf
    520 posts
    edited October 2013
    I gave up when I didn't get my spooktacular bonus last time
    Really a bummer when I spent 2 days tap tap tapppppping!
  • AlexzQuest
    44 posts
    edited October 2013
    we are getting closer to the end,

how many GOO have u collected so far..??

I have collected just over 30.000 GOO so far.

I am having lots of fun with this game...

:D
  • jacko_9997
    532 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Although I'm only at bout 8k goo because I've been very relaxed during this event. I should still easily make 10k
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    AlexzQuest wrote:
    we are getting closer to the end,

how many GOO have u collected so far..??

39,141 as of right now, but I'm visiting neighbors so I'll have a bit more in a few minutes :-)

And I'm up to 96 donuts. They haven't all been Halloween-related, but the majority have been.
  • AlexzQuest
    44 posts
    edited October 2013
    10days yall.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.