EA Forums - Banner

Be a good neighbor and tap on the Squidport Entrance.

Replies

• DJDK-ec
    898 posts
    edited October 2013
    I clicked it sherryt
    Awesome first post. Welcome to the forum :wink:.
  • TotalTapper
    348 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    DJDK-ec wrote:
    I clicked it sherryt

thanks, but not my first post just changed my display name and it reset all my stats and took away my avatar that I just got last week :(
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Four taps. And I only see three handshakes. Maybe the fourth one is hidden behind.

jmQ0HyTl.jpg

Edit....
    I'm feeling greedy, I want 2 more taps before I go for it.
  • LordCaoCao
    85 posts
    edited October 2013
    I'm on pins and needles waiting for you to tap them sherry :)
  • waylenchoate
    434 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    I went ahead and sped my tile up so if any of my neighbors want to do me a favor and tap that for me that'd be great...
  • Land0fComedy
    1110 posts
    edited October 2013
    sherryt07 wrote:
    Four taps. And I only see three handshakes. Maybe the fourth one is hidden behind.

jmQ0HyTl.jpg

Hmmm..maybe only a maximum of 3 handshakes?? Even though I want you to tap it now and verify if it works, it would also be interesting to see if you can wait and get maybe 1 or 2 more taps to see the results.
  • DJDK-ec
    898 posts
    edited October 2013
    DJDK-ec wrote:
    I clicked it sherryt

thanks, but not my first post just changed my display name and it reset all my stats and took away my avatar that I just got last week :(
    That sucks :(. I'm making a mental note to never change my user name.
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    sherryt07 wrote:

jmQ0HyTl.jpg

Hmmm..maybe only a maximum of 3 handshakes?? Even though I want you to tap it now and verify if it works, it would also be interesting to see if you can wait and get maybe 1 or 2 more taps to see the results.

I edited my above post. We must have been thinking the same thing.
  • waylenchoate
    434 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    sherryt07 wrote:

Ugh. I'm dying here. :D
  • brettolmsted
    1095 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    I went ahead and sped my tile up so if any of my neighbors want to do me a favor and tap that for me that'd be great...

I just tapped on yours and got mega XP. However it also took up all 3 of my taps for your town. No big deal but interesting. Waylen make sure you post this wherever you can tonight to let everyone know.
  • mwdalton
    11545 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    DJDK-ec wrote:
    I clicked it sherryt

What was your name before?
  • shannontj
    92 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    sherryt07 wrote:
    sherryt07 wrote:

jmQ0HyTl.jpg

But the suspense is killing me! :twisted:
  • mwdalton
    11545 posts Member
    edited October 2013

I just tapped on yours and got mega XP. However it also took up all 3 of my taps for your town. No big deal but interesting. Waylen make sure you post this wherever you can tonight to let everyone know.

When I tapped Sherry's Squidport, I first tapped her two hospitals. So, maybe tap the other 2 actions, and then tap Squidport ;)
  • Land0fComedy
    1110 posts
    edited October 2013
    DJDK-ec wrote:
    DJDK-ec wrote:
    I clicked it sherryt

That sucks :(. I'm making a mental note to never change my user name.

I think I have seen this happen to a few people before and they changed it and they had 1 post but they end up changing it back to the original one and got their avatar and post count back.
  • waylenchoate
    434 posts Member
    edited October 2013

8) :thumbup:
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    If this works out, this thread needs to be deleted. :twisted:
  • brettolmsted
    1095 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    sherryt07 wrote:
    If this works out, this thread needs to be deleted. :twisted:

Great idea but have you clicked and confirmed yet?
  • waylenchoate
    434 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    LordCaoCao wrote:
    sherryt07 wrote:
    There might be something to this. I've had 2 neighbors tap it and....

EcOVOWOl.jpg

Zoom in....two handshakes

72VeYuNl.jpg

I don't want to waste this chance, so I'm gonna wait for more neighbors to try tapping it.

Hope more people tap soon! If you have room for one friend I'll go tap it now :)

I can throw in 10 gremlins to sweeten the pot

You have been added!
  • mwdalton
    11545 posts Member
    edited October 2013

I need to wait 3 hours before I can do my three actions in your town. Lol, you probably should have first waited until Sherry had verified it works, or not :lol:
  • waylenchoate
    434 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    mwdalton wrote:

I need to wait 3 hours before I can do my three actions in your town. Lol, you probably should have first waited until Sherry had verified it works, or not :lol:

If I was good at waiting on things I'd have a hell of a lot more donuts. :)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.