EA Forums - Banner

Be a good neighbor and tap on the Squidport Entrance.

Replies

• jtlyk
    13 posts
    edited October 2013
    stevieort wrote:
    jtlyk wrote:
    Requested to be friends with K_Dogg41 and stevieort! Add me and let's get to tapping!

I tried to add you, jtlyk, but was blocked. I even removed a neighbor to make room. Might you be maxed out on friends?

I am not sure, I'll delete a few right now, give me five minutes and try again? Thank you for the response!
  • SuperMario643000
    1589 posts
    edited October 2013
    I was gone for 3 days, what I miss?
  • StableSpace
    52 posts
    edited October 2013
    My tile is ready for some tapping action!! 8)
  • adidas4fun68
    939 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    another add me thread
  • DJDK-ec
    898 posts
    edited October 2013

You sure sparked a big discussion on here, which turned into an add-me thread :mrgreen:.

Edit: What adidas4fun68 said.
  • TotalTapper
    348 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    HAHAHAHA

Look at the maddness you started!!!!!

more view than the RULES and getting close to the ADD-ME sticky

YOu are the man super mario

ps add me if you've got room
  • stevieort
    618 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    jtlyk wrote:
    stevieort wrote:
    jtlyk wrote:
    Requested to be friends with K_Dogg41 and stevieort! Add me and let's get to tapping!

I tried to add you, jtlyk, but was blocked. I even removed a neighbor to make room. Might you be maxed out on friends?

I am not sure, I'll delete a few right now, give me five minutes and try again? Thank you for the response!

Added! And your tile? I tapped that. I tapped that THREE TIMES :-)
  • ErekD
    54 posts
    edited October 2013
    I have room for daily SP tappers. Add me ErekD
  • TotalTapper
    348 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Pinpal00 wrote:
    Donna4612 wrote:
    I'm sure this will get lost in this ridiculous addme/I tapped you thread.. but here's a little info for you

1. I was able with my alt acct to give myself 3 tiles in a row by going back and forth and "accepting" the hand shake each time

2. If you only do 1 Haunt/tile tap in a neighbors town and return later to do another later and hours later... the clock will register from the first tap/visit NOT THE LAST

Put these two things together and visit your tile tapping neighbors every 8 hours (or when you KNOW they have collected YOUR handshake) and you can give your friend 3 tiles a day with no interruption of waiting for the next 24hr to visit

Do with this info what you may, but I have DEF confirmed it in 2 of my 3 accts

ps my tile gives like 850+ xp (4 day build iirc)and unless I have miscounted I believe this glitch has gotten me over the 155 tile limit(I won't actually check till I can't get anymore from it as I don't want to eff it up)

Wow. If this true, we can all triple our handshakes. It's a pain in the *, but that would be amazing to get three tiles out of each friend.

I just tried this. It didn't work for me. Only one tile even though I visited 3 times.

Whoa, guys. I just tried this using my wife's device and IT DOES WORK. Donna, did you collect the handshake each time, before going back and re-tapping the tile?

My wife tapped my tile, left my Springfield. I went to my friends list and back into my Springfield (so the extra handshake would show up), harvested the handshake. Then my wife went back into my Springfield, tapped again, and I was able to harvest another handshake (after visiting my friend list again). Then we did the same thing again for tile 3. IT WORKS!

I'm going to try to start visiting my Squidport friends three times a day, and just single tapping the Squidport tile each time. It'll be easy to see who to revisit since they'll be marked "Daily Actions: 2". This is goin to speed up the process exponentially.
    and another quick one for you that think you are missing handshakes.... whoever did your first one might as well go back to haunting you as THEY CAN'T LEAVE A SECOND SHAKE, because you haven't cleared away their first one(and I wouldn't recommend it unless you wanna rush/wait on another tile)

and all this I tapped you you tap me **** needs to get moved to private messages THIS THREAD IS RIDICULOUS!!!
    eG-Yak wrote:
    So potentially with 50 chums who know to let you collect the shake before clicking on the tile again, you could max out the squidport tiles in a day.

Time to crank up Origin chat methinks (in 10 hours after work)

I think you can blow right by the max as I counted and have 167 total tiles (i thought 155 was the max correct me if I'm wrong), though I haven't tried placing them as I don't wanna press the bounds of the glitch

Just foregrounding this post for those who missed it overnight. All credit to TotalTapper for discovering that we can get three tiles per friend per day if the handshake is cleared between the taps and credit to Ftbal2heGroin for the first confirmation that the clock resets on the first tap.

Just quoting myself 'cause there are too many ppl going quickly in and out and triple tapping the tile
  • Bravewall
    4244 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Hunting for tiles now

aEHNvuu.jpg
  • Pinpal00
    995 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Tried to pm you, StableSpace, so I'll let you know that I hit your tile earlier but accidentally haunted a building on the way out. Just did a second tile tap now. Hope it worked out.

Mopurglar mentioned earlier in the thread that he did accidental hauntings when trying to press the gremlin button. I've had the same issue when exiting to my friends menu. Something to keep in mind for people who are trying to do the delayed triple tap.
  • swelker3411
    14 posts
    edited October 2013
    I still have some openings for friends to help with squid port tiles. I try my best toclick through out the day to max the tiles you can get. if you have tile ready i will click once and check back later to see if so i caan add another click later so you get more tiles.
    add swelker3411
  • StableSpace
    52 posts
    edited October 2013
    I still have some openings for friends to help with squid port tiles. I try my best toclick through out the day to max the tiles you can get. if you have tile ready i will click once and check back later to see if so i caan add another click later so you get more tiles.
    add swelker3411

Added you and I have a tile waiting.
  • kandycanada
    395 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Anyone who added me, your tile was tapped by me. And thanks for the taps! Is is sad that this tile thing makes me gleeful?

Anyone who's my friend and wants to do the three tap, PM me and let me know. I've definitely got the patience. Just, please clear the haunt-able buildings from your SP entrance. I've accidentally haunted some peeps while I was aiming for their tile.
  • jtlyk
    13 posts
    edited October 2013
    stevieort wrote:
    jtlyk wrote:
    stevieort wrote:
    jtlyk wrote:

Added! And your tile? I tapped that. I tapped that THREE TIMES :-)

Thanks so much! I'm just getting the hang of this triple tap thing so I think I messed up and only gave you one! :( I'm sorry! So I collect all but one handshake to keep the tile going? Is that how this works?
  • Pinpal00
    995 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Kandycanada wanted to thank you for the info that one need not have free water to acquire more tiles. It allowed me to save 100k to buy my way out of another one-donut opening in the goo bonus. I've been wanting to repeat the info here since there was bad speculation early in the thread.
  • Don_Have_A_Cow
    495 posts
    edited October 2013
    Add me. I have a tile to tap and will gladly tap yours 3 times.

Zozo16935
  • Sakaane
    102 posts
    edited October 2013
    Making the rounds now. My luck still seems to be off... Only one extra tile has popped up since last night even though I know multiple people have tapped it.
  • suzdream
    7 posts
    edited October 2013
    I don't need any tiles, but if anyone wants to add me I will tap their tiles 3x a day if they clear them at regular-ish intervals (I'm taking care of my son right now so I have loads of time).

I am maxed out on friends so please PM me as we'll as add me in game so I can clear room and then accept, and I'll tile tap as much as you can handle :)

(I'm new to posting on these forums, but I've been lurking for awhile- I'm online posting shy- and I've read this whole thread and am starting to get bored with my neighbours that havent had tiles ready for this whole adventure:). I do like to follow simpsons tapped out stuff online as well as play the game...but I will probably post more here in the future now that I've broken the ice- haha. )
  • kandycanada
    395 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Pinpal00 wrote:
    Kandycanada wanted to thank you for the info that one need not have free water to acquire more tiles. It allowed me to save 100k to buy my way out of another one-donut opening in the goo bonus. I've been wanting to repeat the info here since there was bad speculation early in the thread.

No Problem. :) This is my second game and my approach to SP in it was build the tiles, always. Even if I had nothing to put on them or nowhere to put them. Storing the tiles was the savior.

Thanks for the tile!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.