EA Forums - Banner

Be a good neighbor and tap on the Squidport Entrance.

Replies

• mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    waylen, how many handshakes did you have?

I am curious as I just used my 5 "feeder" extra towns to log in and tap my wife's tile, and she still only has one handshake, but I haven't tapped it yet

Did you synch the feeder towns before exiting?
  • brettolmsted
    1095 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    mwdalton wrote:

I am curious as I just used my 5 "feeder" extra towns to log in and tap my wife's tile, and she still only has one handshake, but I haven't tapped it yet

Did you synch the feeder towns before exiting?

Yes I did
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited October 2013

Just two. I'm pretty sure it'll work with however many handshakes you have. The question I have is how many handshakes can you have one one building.

So, there's no benefit, unless you have two or more handshakes, presumably? As one handshake would just give you the one, original, tile?
  • brettolmsted
    1095 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    mwdalton wrote:

Just two. I'm pretty sure it'll work with however many handshakes you have. The question I have is how many handshakes can you have one one building.

So, there's no benefit, unless you have two or more handshakes, presumably? As one handshake would just give you the one, original, tile?

I have one more town i can try it with, just give me a minute
  • waylenchoate
    434 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    mwdalton wrote:

Indeed.
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    I couldn't wait any longer. Four taps and I got three tiles. So 3 may be the limit.
    SHNfoIvl.jpg
    GCR9QVPl.jpg
    zkiO6r1l.jpg
    atINxOSl.jpg
    61bLTB7l.jpg
  • PresidentDude
    564 posts
    edited October 2013
    People still do squidport?
  • fastdan1
    655 posts
    edited October 2013

Good point. No need for EA to fix this. :)
  • waylenchoate
    434 posts Member
    edited October 2013

People still wait on tiles....
  • Land0fComedy
    1110 posts
    edited October 2013
    Aennilya wrote:
    I finished visiting my neighbors a couple of hours ago and noticed that about 1/3 of them had SP tiles, which is unusual. Hope EA doesn't fix it before my visiting time tomorrow.

I got 1 day and 04 hrs before my tile is done and I don't want to speed it up so hope they don't fix it that soon :(
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Hmm, three for the price of one, nice. Perhaps this is meant to be like this?

Good one, Super Mario! I misjudged you on this one :wink:
  • bren1960
    1631 posts
    edited October 2013
    Omg, ok I don't need any sp tiles but I have neighbors that do. I found one and tapped on the tile, got huge Xp

But...I exit & go back in & the tile is back! So I used all three of mine for this. I'm happy for this neighbor. So yes, you can leave their town & go back in rt away!
  • waylenchoate
    434 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    mwdalton wrote:

Oh yeah, I forgot about the OP. Good Job SuperMario643000!
  • antpants7
    375 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Awesome. Hoping this is intentional and permanent :D
  • Land0fComedy
    1110 posts
    edited October 2013
    sherryt07 wrote:
    I couldn't wait any longer. Four taps and I got three tiles. So 3 may be the limit.
    SHNfoIvl.jpg
    GCR9QVPl.jpg
    zkiO6r1l.jpg
    atINxOSl.jpg
    61bLTB7l.jpg

Ok so now we know for sure 3 tiles is the max. Great!
    mwdalton wrote:

Oh yeah, I forgot about the OP. Good Job SuperMario643000!

+1 OH ya . Great find !
  • finagenesse
    514 posts
    edited October 2013
    fastdan1 wrote:
    Quick. Everybody edit your posts. Make it a complain about EA thread instead.

LOL :thumbup:
  • brettolmsted
    1095 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Okay for some reason, when I went to my other "feeder" towns, they did not register more than one handshake (1 out of 5 did, perhaps because I did not reenter my SF before logging out, despite the fact that it did register that I also haunted buildings) but then I did my last feeder town and made sure to reenter my own SF again and it did leave the second handshake.

My wife's town got 2 tiles and each time I tapped on I tapped on it with my own town I got mega XP
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    bren1960 wrote:
    Omg, ok I don't need any sp tiles but I have neighbors that do. I found one and tapped on the tile, got huge Xp

But...I exit & go back in & the tile is back! So I used all three of mine for this. I'm happy for this neighbor. So yes, you can leave their town & go back in rt away!

This is useful additional info :D
  • Bravewall
    4253 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Amazing. I'll be sure to click on all my forum regulars now. (and let you all know when my boardwalk is ready. Thanks SuperMario!
    mwdalton wrote:
    bren1960 wrote:
    Omg, ok I don't need any sp tiles but I have neighbors that do.) I found one and tapped on the tile, got huge Xp

This is useful additional info :D
    Very useful! Thanks bren!
  • TotalTapper
    348 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    If three really is the limit, I bet it has something to do with halloween/haunts as it is the same limit for haunting/unhaunting neighbors.. if so Nov7th it will likely fix itself
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!