EA Forums - Banner

Be a good neighbor and tap on the Squidport Entrance.

Replies

• sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Yes definitely. Thanks SuperMario. If you hadn't posted this I wouldn't have even thought to try.
  • LordCaoCao
    85 posts
    edited October 2013
    Couldn't resist, I rushed mine, 12 donuts :? But I guess it's small potatoes compare do I the folks who spent over a 1000 donuts rushing their squid port
  • Aennilya
    636 posts
    edited October 2013
    Aennilya wrote:
    I finished visiting my neighbors a couple of hours ago and noticed that about 1/3 of them had SP tiles, which is unusual. Hope EA doesn't fix it before my visiting time tomorrow.

I got 1 day and 04 hrs before my tile is done and I don't want to speed it up so hope they don't fix it that soon :(
    And I'm hoping by posting in this thread my neighbors will take note and not tap their SP tiles.
  • waylenchoate
    434 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    mwdalton wrote:
    bren1960 wrote:
    Omg, ok I don't need any sp tiles but I have neighbors that do. I found one and tapped on the tile, got huge Xp

But...I exit & go back in & the tile is back! So I used all three of mine for this. I'm happy for this neighbor. So yes, you can leave their town & go back in rt away!

This is useful additional info :D

I agree. I just did this in my new neighbor lordcaocao's town. Hopefully they reep the benefits.
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    sherryt07 wrote:
    Yes definitely. Thanks SuperMario. If you hadn't posted this I wouldn't have even thought to try.

Your Squishport won't be as squishy :lol:
  • waylenchoate
    434 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    LordCaoCao wrote:
    Couldn't resist, I rushed mine, 12 donuts :? But I guess it's small potatoes compare do I the folks who spent over a 1000 donuts rushing their squid port

Just visited and did the tap exit tap exit tap exit. Let me know if this give you three from me.
  • LordCaoCao
    85 posts
    edited October 2013
    mwdalton wrote:
    bren1960 wrote:
    Omg, ok I don't need any sp tiles but I have neighbors that do. I found one and tapped on the tile, got huge Xp

But...I exit & go back in & the tile is back! So I used all three of mine for this. I'm happy for this neighbor. So yes, you can leave their town & go back in rt away!

I agree. I just did this in my new neighbor lordcaocao's town. Hopefully they reep the benefits.

Thanks neighbor.

I just checked and there is only 1 handshake, my son is trying the same thing in my town right now, but so far it looks like there is only 1handshake per visit regardless of how many times you exit and renter to tap.
  • Burnin_TODI
    1552 posts
    edited October 2013
    To my neighbors in and out of this thread....I will be leaving my tiles for tapping, and will be tapping yours (if you like)... I have more goo than a goo factory....thanks to those who figured this out and tested it!! :twisted: :twisted:
  • CoffeeMars
    1058 posts
    edited October 2013
    To my neighbors in and out of this thread....I will be leaving my tiles for tapping, and will be tapping yours (if you like)... I have more goo than a goo factory....thanks to those who figured this out and tested it!! :twisted: :twisted:

What he/she ^^ said . Thanks guys for the awesome discovery
  • brettolmsted
    1095 posts Member
    edited October 2013

I will be checking your neighbor, tomorrow
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    LordCaoCao wrote:
    mwdalton wrote:
    bren1960 wrote:

Thanks neighbor.

I just checked and there is only 1 handshake, my son is trying the same thing in my town right now, but so far it looks like there is only 1handshake per visit regardless of how many times you exit and renter to tap.

Ok, that's also good to know, thanks for testing.
  • waylenchoate
    434 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    LordCaoCao wrote:
    mwdalton wrote:
    bren1960 wrote:

Thanks neighbor.

Well that's too bad, but I still got a ton of XP for doing it that way so it is still something to consider.
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    LordCaoCao wrote:
    mwdalton wrote:
    bren1960 wrote:

Thanks neighbor.

Well that's too bad, but I still got a ton of XP for doing it that way so it is still something to consider.

That's a good point, if you're not worried about getting goo.
  • LordCaoCao
    85 posts
    edited October 2013
    mwdalton wrote:
    LordCaoCao wrote:
    mwdalton wrote:
    bren1960 wrote:

Thanks neighbor.

Ok, that's also good to know, thanks for testing.

Although it doesn't look to grant extra handshakes the xp is still very nice :)

Big thanks to supermario for posting and to sherry and waylenchoate for confirming and adding me 8)
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    mwdalton wrote:
    sherryt07 wrote:

Your Squishport won't be as squishy :lol:

Yeah. But maybe I'll finally be able to finally decorate it. I've been waiting for enough room to do a good job; before thinking too much about it. :mrgreen:
  • TotalTapper
    348 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Think this gets the message across????

tap4tiles.jpg

Couldn't make it center upon landing in my town as it would be too much work... but it's pretty close
  • waylenchoate
    434 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Think this gets the message across????

tap4tiles.jpg

Couldn't make it center upon landing in my town as it would be too much work... but it's pretty close

Awesome.
  • Bravewall
    4253 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    just tripled dadilydoo's tiles. :D
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Bravewall wrote:

It turns out that may not work :(
  • Bravewall
    4253 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    mwdalton wrote:
    Bravewall wrote:

It turns out that may not work :(
    Wait... what? :?:
    edit: awe :oops: Well, if anyone is neighbours with Dadilydoo, he should have a tile ready.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!