EA Forums - Banner

Be a good neighbor and tap on the Squidport Entrance.

Replies

• kpatz48
    3 posts
    edited November 2013
    My 36hr tile is finally done! Please add kpatz48
  • Ziggy43
    29 posts
    edited November 2013
    How does it work? Had a tile, my husband went to my squidport, tapped and left a handshake, a friend then went there and there was nothing to tap?
  • bette3900
    913 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Ziggy43 wrote:
    How does it work? Had a tile, my husband went to my squidport, tapped and left a handshake, a friend then went there and there was nothing to tap?

Well, sometimes the tap just doesn't register. This morning I found that several friends had visited, haunting two buildings on SP, but no handshake from them. I know they know about the glitch because they are also on the forum, but I guess it is just part of the glitch within the glitch within the glitch within....
  • vitorcr1999
    332 posts
    edited November 2013
    Hey I just wanted to ask to my tile friends if you guys are receiving my tiles and if I'm doing a great work and putting three tiles a day.
  • WILL-P-1998
    205 posts
    edited November 2013
    Hey I just wanted to ask to my tile friends if you guys are receiving my tiles and if I'm doing a great work and putting three tiles a day.

have you got any spaces left?
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Thank you very much sherryto7! I never noticed that!
  • vitorcr1999
    332 posts
    edited November 2013

have you got any spaces left?
    yes! You can add me if you want my game account is vitorcrezende. :D
  • zicoboo
    354 posts
    edited November 2013
    I just made my Squidport before so I can take advantage of this before EA fixes it :wink:

I have some spots left on my friends, add me and tap my entrance and I'll return the favor. I visit friends daily~
  • jayjayeire
    108 posts
    edited November 2013
    Ugh I tapped my last handshake by mistake and now I've to wait 2 and a Half days for next tile :evil: :evil: :evil:
  • WILL-P-1998
    205 posts
    edited November 2013
    yes! You can add me if you want my game account is vitorcrezende. :D [/quote]

i have sent you a request, so when you accept we can visit eachothers towns
  • vitorcr1999
    332 posts
    edited November 2013

i have sent you a request, so when you accept we can visit eachothers towns[/quote] I've accepted it and already tapped your first tile.
  • WILL-P-1998
    205 posts
    edited November 2013

i have sent you a request, so when you accept we can visit eachothers towns
    I've accepted it and already tapped your first tile. [/quote

i have visited yours now :)
  • zicoboo
    354 posts
    edited November 2013
    To the people I just added, I didn't think about only tapping the entrance and then coming back so I also haunted some buildings as well :oops: I know better for next time I guess.
  • emily_moffat
    7 posts
    edited November 2013
    add emily_moffat ill tap on your squidport tile as often as I can
  • Vs1976
    872 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Just did the time thing for the first time today. Got 3 tiles so far. I hope EA leaves this alone so my SP can be fully built in now time.
  • DeanR88
    10 posts
    edited November 2013
    The official facebook page has announced that the server is going to be down for the next 6 hours... Lets hope they aren't fixing our precious glitch!
  • subii42
    2737 posts
    edited November 2013
    DeanR88 wrote:
    The official facebook page has announced that the server is going to be down for the next 6 hours... Lets hope they aren't fixing our precious glitch!

Just went on said facebook page and there is no post
  • anscapt
    1 posts
    edited November 2013
    Looking for friend to tap my squid port.
  • DeanR88
    10 posts
    edited November 2013
    subii42 wrote:
    DeanR88 wrote:

Just went on said facebook page and there is no post

Read the latest comments posted on the wall, its there my friend (see link below).

https://db.tt/ekTRosy8
  • Aphra82
    61 posts
    edited November 2013
    My tile buddies are dropping like flies! I'm doing my rounds and am seeing lots of missing tiles. Sorry guys! :(

I'll still visit everyone. Not many that I'm helping are helping back. Checking inventory, nothing there. I know that the glitch has glitches, but I also think that there is some selfish playing....makes me appreciate the good buddies more. :)

I think some taps just aren't showing - I've had 2 visits from another tapper who I'm pretty sure tapped my tiles (they left 2 hauntings on or near SP each time). However their taps haven't showed. Bit frustrating as I haven't recieved many taps so far. I'm grateful for the ones I have recieved though, as my SP is in its infancy so every little helps.

Is anyone else in the UK looking for a tile buddy to exchange triple taps? It can be hard to co-ordinate taps via pm or chat when in different time zones...
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!