EA Forums - Banner

Be a good neighbor and tap on the Squidport Entrance.

Replies

• vinyldreams
    3 posts
    edited November 2013
    Tile tapper at the ready. All added will get tapped in return daily.
  • Kamidari
    39 posts
    edited November 2013
    I have a tile ready, and I'm looking for some friends to be 'tile buddies'. I'm a daily player, and always try to visit my neighbors. Please add Kamidari - I have room for 25 more friends after cleaning out existing friends that had 0 goo... Figured they must not be playing at this point. Thanks!
  • gotemcoach82
    87 posts
    edited November 2013
    Need more tiles tapper. Add me gotemcoach82
  • Tawhid123
    716 posts
    edited November 2013
    I have a tile ready and can finally join in on this tile exploitation or official feature or whatever you want to call it 8)
    So to my neighborinos, tap that tile! :twisted:
  • gac1704
    1 posts
    edited November 2013
    Squidport tile tapper ready. Need some friends to tap my tile. Add me gac1704
  • Noodles134
    59 posts
    edited November 2013
    Have had 2 people only in the last week tapping, couldn't be more grumpy :-(

Noodles134
  • Jedihntr
    828 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Well, so much for that. I've been so careful but accidentally tapped my base handshake. I managed to get three dozen tiles in a day and a half, so I'm really happy about that, but how frustrating. Hope this glitch holds out until Tuesday afternoon...

I'll still tap neighbor's tiles though, as the XP is still amazing.
  • hackedacount
    14 posts
    edited November 2013
    I just dumped a bunch more friends. I have only gotten three taps. Ive been three tapping tiles and getting little return. If you will come around and give me a tap, add me. Hackedacount
  • NarraMine88
    379 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Add me for triple taps, oh yeah!
  • madfish86
    1094 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Add me for triple taps, oh yeah!

added and tapped you. saw your tap and just tapped #2.
  • ttocshsoj
    4 posts
    edited November 2013
    add ttocshsoj please
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    My new tile is finally ready!

(To my neighbors: If you have time and inclination to space out your taps, I won't object, but I'm totally fine with getting a tile and a couple haunts, too.)
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • joanne1477
    40 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Add me - I play several times a day - have 17 friend slots available.

I have a tile ready and happy to co-ordinate triple taps if you want to PM me.

Thanks!

Joanne 1477
  • Sbx426
    7 posts
    edited November 2013
    Add me please, I play almost all day :D
  • kungpao214
    301 posts
    edited November 2013
    well Add me to the accidentally tapped my tile column. I'll still be tapping tiles for everyone! New tile on the way in 2.5 days. Hope the glitch is still around but i'm VERY thankful for all the tiles I DID get!! In the meantime, i'll turn my pumpkin cookie trail to my squidport back into a road LOL.
  • Sakaane
    102 posts
    edited November 2013
    My tile will be done again in about 15 hours. Still debating whether to rush the last few hours. :)

I worked a bunch of overtime the last few days so wasn't around to tap my neighbors' tiles but today I'm back at it!
  • johnny50373
    2768 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    How does this work? I would love to participate. I have a handshake on my tile right now. What next? What do I do for my friends?
  • bobbysharp10
    46 posts
    edited November 2013
    I have a tile ready and even a little note written in shrubs to please tap the tile and people still don't! Lol
    So I guess I'm looking for people more into the game then most of the friends I have now!
    Bobbysharp10
    Please add me! If you are from this forum ill make you a top priority town.
  • NSadian
    21 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    1/2 of mu TSTO friends doesn't even have a port :mrgreen: and my friend list is full.

Also it seems that they don't know about this multi-tile-tap feature, so I'll just build my Squidport old fashion way - slowly.

• brewdog79
    468 posts
    edited November 2013
    Virtually all of my friends are active, daily players, yet so few are doing this. Strange.

I've still never had more than two handshakes show up on my SP. What up with dat? :?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.