EA Forums - Banner

Be a good neighbor and tap on the Squidport Entrance.

Replies

• Jamie5966
    147 posts
    edited November 2013
    NSadian wrote:
    1/2 of mu TSTO friends doesn't even have a port :mrgreen: and my friend list is full.

Also it seems that they don't know about this multi-tile-tap feature, so I'll just build my Squidport old fashion way - slowly.

Are all of your friends daily players? That seems odd to have around 50 friends without a SP.
  • NSadian
    21 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Jamie5966 wrote:
    Are all of your friends daily players? That seems odd to have around 50 friends without a SP.

Guess not. I added them all at the beginning of the Halloween event from that Halloween-add-me thread on this forum. Before that I had 0 friends. Been playing TSTO for two months now.

I have just finished my 100 TSTO friends Springfield tour, and only one of them had the SP tile that i tapped.

If I had to guess, I would say that some 30-40 friends are active players. I have 15-20 friends that still have 500-2000 Goo. Not sure about other friends how often they play.
  • Jamie5966
    147 posts
    edited November 2013
    NSadian wrote:
    Jamie5966 wrote:

Guess not. I added them all at the beginning of the Halloween event from that Halloween-add-me thread on this forum. Before that I had 0 friends. Been playing TSTO for two months now.

I have just finished my 100 TSTO friends Springfield tour, and only one of them had the SP tile that i tapped.

If I had to guess, I would say that some 30-40 friends are active players. I have 15-20 friends that still have 500-2000 Goo. Not sure about other friends how often they play.

Go to the page where you visit friends click on the origin logo and go to my friends it will tell you when the last time they were on. I usually go through mine every couple months and delete players who haven't been active for 2 or more weeks.
  • bette3900
    913 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Jamie5966 wrote:
    NSadian wrote:
    Jamie5966 wrote:

Go to the page where you visit friends click on the origin logo and go to my friends it will tell you when the last time they were on. I usually go through mine every couple months and delete players who haven't been active for 2 or more weeks.

Only you cannot count on the info. I have friends who have visited my SF within the last couple of days but show up as having last logged in several weeks ago.
  • NSadian
    21 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    I don't have that option. I mean, I have Origin logo on that page, but it says: Origin logout.

Maybe it is because I play on Android device. I remember reading somewhere that android TSTO doesn't have that feature.

I have list of friends on my desktop Origin app, but without TSTO details.

Still, thanks for the help :)
  • Jamie5966
    147 posts
    edited November 2013
    bette3900 wrote:
    Jamie5966 wrote:
    NSadian wrote:
    Jamie5966 wrote:

Only you cannot count on the info. I have friends who have visited my SF within the last couple of days but show up as having last logged in several weeks ago.

:shock: Oops...sorry old neighbors. :oops:
  • bren1960
    1631 posts
    edited November 2013
    I did a first round tile tap early this morning & went back for a second round & only 1 person had a floating tile left. I just finished the final taps & it'll reset in a few hrs. Anyone else having this issue?
  • stormys16
    4 posts
    edited November 2013
    Also a tile tapper: Stormys16 ^^
  • vitorcr1999
    332 posts
    edited November 2013
    Hey I just wanted to ask to my tile friends if you guys are receiving my tiles and if I'm doing a great work and putting three tiles a day.

Yes, vitor. You're a great neighbor! Thanks. :-)
    thank you! You're also a great neighbor!
  • DJDK-ec
    898 posts
    edited November 2013
    bren1960 wrote:
    I did a first round tile tap early this morning & went back for a second round & only 1 person had a floating tile left. I just finished the final taps & it'll reset in a few hrs. Anyone else having this issue?

I also noticed, that a few of my friends (4 or 5), who had a tile up the last couple days and who also would tap my tile, had none up today. I don't know, if this is a coincidence and they all accidently tapped their last handshake, or they already got enough tiles and are now board of it, or EA is fixing it sever to server?
  • burmuse
    7 posts
    edited November 2013
    Add me to the list of people who accidentally tapped the last tile. Frustrating thing is that I wasn't even close to the handshake.... Was simply collecting goodies from other tap!!!!! Ughhh :roll: ... I will still be tapping tiles for my friends though.... Love the extra xp!!! Still have a few spots left too. I never had more than 3 handshakes but happy for the extra tiles I have gotten.
  • scribbleuk
    11 posts
    edited November 2013
    My tile has been active since the day after this thread was started but I'm only getting 2 or three handshakes a day. But I am getting quite a few hauntings around the squid port area. Not quite sure what's happening there. I've also noted on my daily rounds that only very few people have tiles ready including most of the people who I've added from this thread.

Anyway I still 5 spaces if anyone wants a tile to tap please add me.
  • gavthomson
    192 posts New member
    edited November 2013
    For all my friends on this thread, if they're still reading.. My tile is still up and waiting.

A few of you are tapping, thanks.
  • ManuDJ87
    6 posts
    edited November 2013
    hello!
    I've just discovered this "squidport tile tapping", I've already added some of the nicknames I found in this topic, and everyday I'm checking every squidport entrance in my daily neighbour tapping :mrgreen:
    Please add me if you want to do the same, I have deleted many inactive friends and now I have more or less 20 friend spaces left :wink:

thanks!

ManuDJ87
  • vinyldreams
    3 posts
    edited November 2013
    Could someone confirm, is one tap enough to produce a handshake and tile or are three taps needed ? The reason I ask is some of my newly added friends are obviously tapping tile once and then using remain two taps nearby to let me know they have visited but handshakes are not increasing FAST ENOUGH!!!!!!
  • jfcal2005
    52 posts
    edited November 2013
    hello everybody..
    I've got time today..
    I've got a tile ready..
    I've got friends spots available...
    I've got origin chat..
    Please PM me for some 3 tiles tapping!!
  • bette3900
    913 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    scribbleuk wrote:
    My tile has been active since the day after this thread was started but I'm only getting 2 or three handshakes a day. But I am getting quite a few hauntings around the squid port area. Not quite sure what's happening there. I've also noted on my daily rounds that only very few people have tiles ready including most of the people who I've added from this thread.

Anyway I still 5 spaces if anyone wants a tile to tap please add me.

They may well tap the tile and two buildings, but in my case, only the latest handshake shows up no matter how many friends have tapped the tile unless I sync my game in between each tap (which is kind of difficult during the night :wink: )
  • baskermilla
    2 posts
    edited November 2013
    Still looking for friends to exchange tiles.

ID: baskermilla
    &
    ID: lindelinde
  • skippermeh
    296 posts
    edited November 2013
    Tap mine... if your my friend :-)
  • TheRickth64
    3 posts
    edited November 2013
    Just deleted some inactive friends, so I have a few spots left.

Plus I have a tile ready, so add me and start tappin'. :)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.