EA Forums - Banner

Be a good neighbor and tap on the Squidport Entrance.

Replies

• mpwarner
    2971 posts
    edited November 2013
    My tile is up. Managed to mess this up first time :?
    Always look to repay the favour :wink:
  • vitorcr1999
    332 posts
    edited November 2013
    bette3900 wrote:
    scribbleuk wrote:
    My tile has been active since the day after this thread was started but I'm only getting 2 or three handshakes a day. But I am getting quite a few hauntings around the squid port area. Not quite sure what's happening there. I've also noted on my daily rounds that only very few people have tiles ready including most of the people who I've added from this thread.

Anyway I still 5 spaces if anyone wants a tile to tap please add me.

They may well tap the tile and two buildings, but in my case, only the latest handshake shows up no matter how many friends have tapped the tile unless I sync my game in between each tap (which is kind of difficult during the night :wink: )
    same here, during the day I am able to get good amount of tiles, because I log in between the person put two tiles but at night I also have the squidport buildings haunted by some people and no tiles from them, only a tile from someone who hasn't tapped the squid port.
  • hayley5686
    14 posts
    edited November 2013
    I have a tile ready. Please tap it. Hayley5686
  • DeanR88
    10 posts
    edited November 2013
    Add me if need more tile buddies. DeanR88
  • skollthewolf
    482 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    I was a little gunshy at first -- I remember when tapping someone else's Squidport tile screwed up the construction altogether -- but I'm going to try leaving my Squidport tile untapped to see if anyone taps it. If any of you swing by my town please tap the Squidport entrance.
  • Ecl3t1c
    63 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    I have room for 32 tile-tapping friends!

I have a tile ready at Squidport too!
  • Don_Have_A_Cow
    495 posts
    edited November 2013
    I could use a few more tile tappers. For some reason, most of my friends just tap the 3 buildings in my landing zone...probably because they don't read this board.

Zozo16935 my tile is ready to be tapped.

Thanks.
  • johnny50373
    2767 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Will make room for tile tappers. Add me.
  • jennylynj21
    1305 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    I have a tile ready, please add :mrgreen:
  • MattBart2000
    2 posts
    edited November 2013
    I've got a tile ready, Daily tapper, add me :)
  • fastdan1
    655 posts
    edited November 2013
    Aw crap. Just tapped on the last handshake. Now a 3 day wait...
  • Bravewall
    4253 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    fastdan1 wrote:
    Aw crap. Just tapped on the last handshake. Now a 3 day wait...
    same with me 3 1/2 days. :(
  • Unlikelyend
    55 posts
    edited November 2013
    Tap mine and I will tap yours :wink:

Add: unlikelyend
  • Jamie5966
    147 posts
    edited November 2013
    I need a few tile tapping buddy's. I cleared out a good portion of my friends list for what will now be forever known as tilegate. :wink: I'm a daily player and I would love fourm regulars to add me.
  • madfish86
    1094 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Could someone confirm, is one tap enough to produce a handshake and tile or are three taps needed ? The reason I ask is some of my newly added friends are obviously tapping tile once and then using remain two taps nearby to let me know they have visited but handshakes are not increasing FAST ENOUGH!!!!!!

One tap is all that's needed. As far as the haunted buildings, that's how it goes with this. You get a mix of multi-tap and single-tap neighbors who just want to leave a single tile tap, haunt two buildings and move one. Nothing you can do about it except drop em or accept this 1-to-1 ratio.

I left you one tap last night and second one just now. May I suggest if you don't want to coordinate multi-taps by PM or chat, you acknowledge receipt of the tap by either returning a tap or leaving a gremlin so your multi-tap neighbors know they can re-visit for a second and third tap. Otherwise, we just space second and third taps out over the day.
  • madfish86
    1094 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    stormys16 wrote:
    Also a tile tapper: Stormys16 ^^

Where's your tile?
  • Ecl3t1c
    63 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    I still have room for 23 tappaholics!

There's nothing I'd like better than to tap your tiles!
  • donisbatman
    48 posts
    edited November 2013
    Ecl3t1c wrote:
    I still have room for 23 tappaholics!

There's nothing I'd like better than to tap your tiles!

I added ya, have room for a few more.
  • baxbooch
    214 posts
    edited November 2013
    Man, none of my neighbors has a tile ready.

I've got a tile, and a few spots left. I don't visit everyone everyday, with my slow * device I don't have time, but tile tappers will preferential treatment! :)
  • sarahandbel
    20 posts
    edited November 2013
    I have a tile ready and lots of open friend spots. I will tap your tiles, too. :mrgreen:

Add sarahandbel
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!