EA Forums - Banner

Be a good neighbor and tap on the Squidport Entrance.

Replies

• Jamie5966
    147 posts
    edited November 2013
    Tile glitch is being particularly glitchy for me too. As above posters had said about knowing tile tappers had visited but got no tile that is also happening to me too I believe. I know of two that added me today ( mattbart2000 and unlikelyend) tapped my tie and haunted 2 sp buildings but I got no tiles from them. :cry: I'm honestly happy with as many tiles as I can get up until nov 7th ( which I presume the glitch will be fixed ) I think I've gotten 17 so far. ( I messed up the day this was posted and just cleared my tile not knowing about this ) that's still almost 2 months of tile making right there. So I'm not complaining. 8)

I still have room for friends but I kindly ask that you also be a daily player like myself and a forum regular. I visit daily during all events and check this forum at least once a day even if it's just for a few minutes to see if anything new is going on. ( which is why I ask you be a regular so we all know about things like this ;) )

Edit- I wanted to say that if you want to add me or if you added me today and I have not accepted you yet I will tomorrow when I get home from work at 12:30pm est . I'm doing this because I will go crazy not having all my neighbors on the same time to visit. So when I get home tomorrow I will accept your requests and visit all neighbors right after.
  • garrymrak
    12 posts
    edited November 2013
    My tile is up if anyone wants to tap. Will repay the favour.

Username: garrymrak

Thanks
  • TotalTapper
    348 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Building acct for my nieces and nephew: add all I'll be grinding through the rest of the event

simp4life
    gatoscoo
    neetsiepoo

and just PM me (TotalTapper if you want to coordinate a triple tap on your Squidport tile)

TIA for all your help

Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6180 posts Moderator
    edited November 2013
    My tiles are ready if anyone can help
  • dgwglenn
    722 posts
    edited November 2013
    I didn't't realize that the receiver had to clear the tile from your first tap before your second or third would register. I went to quite a few new neighbours from this thread and the 'is the glitch still working' thread and tapped the tile went to another neighbour and then back immediately for each of the two further taps. Sorry to those who were only getting one a day. I'll leave more time in between taps.
  • skollthewolf
    482 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    I successfully collected four boardwalk tiles that would have normally taken a week and a half to collect the old-fashioned way. I'm throwing open the floodgates; if anyone is interested in triple tapping for tiles please PM me on this forum. I'm looking to make a serious dent in my tile construction between 6:00pm and 8:00pm EST tonight, and I'd be more than happy to return the favor.
  • N1ckyR87
    1 posts
    edited November 2013
    Add me Nickyr87, tap my tile and i'll return the favour.
  • jennylynj21
    1305 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    How many taps per tile or per day can you get?

Right now I see two handshakes on my tile but I only have one tile in my inventory?
  • joanne1477
    40 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Just cleared out another 10 friend spots from friends who were under 2000 Goo and don't seem to still be playing.

Happy to add tile tappers to those slots. My plan during the glitch is to visit my town and others four times a day - Last thing at night, morning, lunchtime and late afternoon GMT.

So 2-3 tiles daily should be achievable for each person I add. If this works for you (taking into consideration the time zone) please add me.

Joanne1477
  • MuttonClaw
    12 posts
    edited November 2013
    My friends list is now full. Thanks. MuttonClaw
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • johnny50373
    2767 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Let's go tile tappers. Add me.
  • philieb
    930 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    I've got a tile ready. Forum neighbors, please help!!!! Thank you in advance. :D

Happy tapping!
  • edited November 2013
    I have a tile ready! G1oba1Coo1ing
  • bee88161
    2976 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Are there any reports of people not being able to tap a neighbors tile, despite the fact their neighbor does have a tile ready?

I ask because out of my 70 or so friends, only a very small handful of them have tapped my tile. I have a message in my landing zone and always have a tile ready. I have been going into my town regularly to collect handshakes but leave one handshake there at all times. I am trying to give my neighbors the benefit of the doubt, just curious as to why I have majority of people still haunting 3 buildings.

Apologies if this has already been discussed.
  • joeri124508
    3 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    bee88161 wrote:
    Are there any reports of people not being able to tap a neighbors tile, despite the fact their neighbor does have a tile ready?

I ask because out of my 70 or so friends, only a very small handful of them have tapped my tile. I have a message in my landing zone and always have a tile ready. I have been going into my town regularly to collect handshakes but leave one handshake there at all times. I am trying to give my neighbors the benefit of the doubt, just curious as to why I have majority of people still haunting my buildings.

I've been thinking the same thing. Also almost noone wants to tap my tile or cant. I added some ppl from this thread but no response so far. If u have place i can add u or u add me and i can tap your tile.

Grts J
  • juliodcs97124
    1 posts
    edited November 2013
    Add me. I play everyday 5-10 times a day. My name is juliodcs97124.
  • bee88161
    2976 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    bee88161 wrote:

I ask because out of my 70 or so friends, only a very small handful of them have tapped my tile. I have a message in my landing zone and always have a tile ready. I have been going into my town regularly to collect handshakes but leave one handshake there at all times. I am trying to give my neighbors the benefit of the doubt, just curious as to why I have majority of people still haunting my buildings.

I've been thinking the same thing. Also almost noone wants to tap my tile or cant. I added some ppl from this thread but no response so far. If u have place i can add u or u add me and i can tap your tile.

Grts J

Yeah sounds good, add me, same name as on here. I will accept on my lunch break. Thanks :-)
  • skollthewolf
    482 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    I've successfully picked up eight tiles today, and I've helped many other friends pick up their own. Anyone who's looking to profit from this please send me a friend request.
  • Pimpin-City
    4 posts
    edited November 2013
    Add me play Everyday. Pimpin-City :!:
  • joeri124508
    3 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    bee88161 wrote:
    bee88161 wrote:

Grts J

Yeah sounds good, add me, same name as on here. I will accept on my lunch break. Thanks :-)

Added u.

Btw a little tip for the ppl, if u can dont tap the tile and 2 buildings, better to tap once, and come back later to tap the tile again, this is atleast like i do it. Gives u 3 tiles from one friend every 24 houres, atleast if u guys want to :)

ps; like i just did with Skollthewolf, he got 3 tiles in 5 min from me. would be awesome if u could tell the ppl if its tru Skoll :)

ps2 ; I have trouble adding some ppl, i have no idea why ( Like u Camie ). So u could alwais add me also. Same as the name i use here. Joeri124508
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!