EA Forums - Banner

Be a good neighbor and tap on the Squidport Entrance.

Replies

• bren1960
    1631 posts
    edited October 2013
    Well all this is good info. I did about 8 neighbors & none of them gave me the same amount of xp. Anywhere from around 250-650 for each tap. I'd like to know if I tapped 3 times & only one shows up, can two different people still attach to it?
  • waylenchoate
    434 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Bravewall wrote:
    mwdalton wrote:
    Bravewall wrote:
    just tripled dadilydoo's tiles. :D

It turns out that may not work :(
    Wait... what? :?:

It looks like if you go in and tap and exit three times, the other person only gets one tile from you. You still get all the extra XP but we don't know if the other person can have other people tap on the tile for extra tiles.
  • fastdan1
    655 posts
    edited October 2013
    Just got 715 XP from tapping a tile.
  • LanceUppercut808
    857 posts
    edited October 2013
    i've got a tile almost ready and i plan on leaving it so that everyone can tap it. Great find!
  • simpsons7795
    817 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    My first visitor ignored my request on my landing zone. Hopeful word will spread soon and they will understand or I might start removing some people. :evil:
    But on the other hand if they need the GOO so they can reach 10,000, I understand. :)

AEnUk1ul.jpg
  • TotalTapper
    348 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    <---- TILE READY

20 open friends slots.. should be HUGE xp as it took 3 days
  • ultimatechick
    236 posts
    edited October 2013
    Welp, I've got friend spots open, more than sufficient goo, and a tile ready in a half-hour, so if you want to add me for tile-multiplication purposes, I'll be happy to assist you too. (Daily player for more than a year: in no danger of becoming less addicted.)
  • StableSpace
    52 posts
    edited October 2013
    Well if anyone wants to add me (stablespace) I play many times a day and am in the process of getting tiles and redesigning my sf via house farming for land tiles. I get on multiple times a day.
    :D:D
  • ephphoneapps
    4071 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    please add me too... my tile will be ready in about 8 hrs!
  • deehchoo
    36 posts
    edited October 2013
    Hmm... I tapped two tiles tonight, definitely a lot of XP. Updating my visit routine to check for tile first. Hope my friends will do the same!
  • LordCaoCao
    85 posts
    edited October 2013
    sherryt07 wrote:
    I couldn't wait any longer. Four taps and I got three tiles. So 3 may be the limit.
    SHNfoIvl.jpg
    GCR9QVPl.jpg
    zkiO6r1l.jpg
    atINxOSl.jpg
    61bLTB7l.jpg

It works
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Ftball2theGroin
    594 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    No limit? Oh, man, I may have to speed up my tile because I have a feeling this won't last. I just wish I knew if my in-game friends know about this. I'll waste 18 donuts speeding it up and no one will tap it.

EDITED TO ADD:

I just tapped ultimatechick's tile three times. I got 500 xp each time.
  • shannontj
    92 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    I just rushed my tile, so if you're my neighbor please tap it :)
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Dude :shock:

My next tile isn't due for another DAY. I hope I can benefit from this. (I haven't made the Port a priority at all because it's been tedious getting all the tiles, and then there's ocean to buy on top of it, and I still need land for stuff, but if I could stock up on some tiles I might get back to work on it.)
  • Rickydevil
    204 posts
    edited October 2013
    Thanks for sharing this awesome find Super mario... I have always avoided tapping on the tile.. but this..changes everything :D

Wanted- friends for tapping squidport tile... (tile ready and waiting )

will tap your tile in exchange and leave 20-30 gremlins a day for you to squish...

Please PM me or leave a message here.. 4 positions open on my friend list.. Cheers !! :)
  • HillyBillyOli
    1422 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Me while all the tiles are racking up

• fuzznugget77
    1010 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    This is great but i still have a day and 14hrs left on my current tile :cry: i hope they don't fix it too fast and i hope my buddies look after me when my tile is ready 8)

Any of my friends that want their tile tapping drop me a pm :wink:
  • Don_Have_A_Cow
    495 posts
    edited October 2013
    sherryt07 wrote:
    mwdalton wrote:
    I tapped it....and got 654xp! :D

So, wait, if three people tapped it, and he got three tiles, if only one person taps it, will you only get one tile? :?

I'm hoping more of my neighbors will see my post and go tap it, or at least come back and tell us they tried. :evil:

I just tried to tap on it but I still have 20 hours left before I can tap anything in your town again :(
  • anonymoose_au
    3 posts
    edited October 2013
    Oooo that's cool!

I've just started building a boardwalk section. Hope I can get some friends to tap on it! :D
  • ephphoneapps
    4071 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    My tile will be ready in a little over 90 minutes... I've cleared some spots for willing tile tappers and will return the favor!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!