EA Forums - Banner

Be a good neighbor and tap on the Squidport Entrance.

Replies

• HermosaRyan
    78 posts
    edited November 2013
    I found out about this glitch late and currently have a single handshake there over my boardwalk. I went through all 100 of my friends and only about 12 of them had tiles. For each one I clicked the tile, left, came back clicked again, left, came back and clicked again. Apparently that doesn't help get multiple tiles, I need to wait a bit longer so I will do that the next time.

I freed up some of the more inactive friends and would love to trade some tile tapping with some forum regulars. At least get a few tiles while this glitch is still open. Feel free to PM me. Thanks!

You need to tap the tile, then they need to tap the handshake before your next tap, or you will only get one tile. Anyone need another tile tapping friend? Add me :wink:

Thanks! I got my 1st 2nd handshake (does that make sense) and it was from you so thank you! I went in and clicked another tile in your town too. One left for today.

I will keep leaving that 1st handshake as everyone has advised.
  • pongokutz8
    6 posts
    edited November 2013
    I've been triple-tapping everybody's tiles that I find.
    I have plenty of room... and a few with 0 GOO collected...

I need more friends that know how to triple tap.

Easiest way for me to triple tap:
    go to a town with a tile (about 1 in 10 have it)
    click tile : wait for XP pickkup
    go to a different town
    if that town has a tile, click it and go back to the first town
    if that town does not have a tile, clear it then go back to the first town.

(I'm on an android)
  • tracille
    81 posts
    edited November 2013
    I thought I understood this glitch but now I'm not sure.

My tile was ready so I left it there. I got two handshakes so I clicked on one of the handshakes and left the other one. When I logged back in a few hours later the handshake was gone, I hadn't increased in the amount of tiles I had so it wasn't like I clicked it on accident, and when I clicked on the entrance it made me restart building a tile.

Did I do something wrong?
  • sdgus68
    97 posts
    edited November 2013
    pongokutz8 wrote:

go to a different town

(I'm on an android)

Unless that person is clearing the handshakes as you leave them, you're only leaving the one using the method you described.
  • Nycboiqnz
    1 posts
    edited November 2013
    Need new friends for daily tile tapping. Will return the favor :)

Add me: nycboiqnz
  • montywash
    74 posts
    edited November 2013
    sdgus68 wrote:
    pongokutz8 wrote:

go to a different town

(I'm on an android)

Unless that person is clearing the handshakes as you leave them, you're only leaving the one using the method you described.

D'oh!
    Thanks. :oops:
  • awshux915
    237 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    sdgus68 wrote:

True, but the tapper is getting triple the large XP payout by returning and tapping the tile again. That's a pretty good reward in its own right!
  • sdgus68
    97 posts
    edited November 2013
    awshux915 wrote:
    sdgus68 wrote:

True, but the tapper is getting triple the large XP payout by returning and tapping the tile again. That's a pretty good reward in its own right!

You are correct (mine is giving over 900 at this point). But there's no added benefit to the tile owner and it seemed like pongo thought it was. Either was I'm sure their neighbor appreciates the extra tile.
  • holligirl000
    26 posts
    edited November 2013
    I would love some tile tapping friends, I have a tile ready and waiting an none of my current 45 friends seem to know.

Please add me and I will tile tap back - holligirl000

Much appreciated :)
  • cara252
    199 posts
    edited November 2013
    I just went through the last pages of this thread and sent requests :-)
    I have a tile on my own and currently try to visit my fellow tile-tappers at least twice daily. Feel free to add me if you like: cara252
  • heidioosthui
    113 posts
    edited November 2013
    I had a tile which I clumsily tapped away but hopefully the new and improved version will be back in 17 hours.

The old one could take 3 handshakes and then only 2... So I had to clear 1 handshake every time Before I could get a new one. This is especially frustrating as I'm not sure what my tile tapping neighbours see, they may be triple tapping for all I know. AND being in the UK with a lot of US neighbours popping in after I'm fast asleep, it men's I only get one per evening.

Now I don't want to hear about how we shouldn't keep wanting to simplify a game kindergarteners could play but if I could have my dream Sf it would have a community notice board on which I could write 3 notices. This way I can let people know of glitches, tell them what I like and tell them the things they do that sometimes really irks me.
  • heidioosthui
    113 posts
    edited November 2013
    If the person taps a tile and haunts two properties, I reciprocate, as not everyone has time to triple tap and I'd be a happy camper if even a 1/3rd of my friends single tapped per day. If they tap and go away (while I'm awake) I try to start a game of tile tap tag, waiting to be tagged again before continuing to ensure they have cleared theirs. Add me: heidioosthui
  • subii42
    2737 posts
    edited November 2013
    I need 4 tiles for me to be 100% happy with squidport, what a glitch,that would have taken at least half a year to do :)

Only need 5 pieces of land in KL and my game is nearly fully complete :)

300 goo left to get to 50 k
  • heidioosthui
    113 posts
    edited November 2013
    Not subject related but love your signature. Spider pig is my favorite episode!
  • SnatchPacker
    8 posts
    edited November 2013
    Add me please! I have a tile ready to be tapped!
    SnatchPacker
  • subii42
    2737 posts
    edited November 2013
    Not subject related but love your signature. Spider pig is my favorite episode!

Cheers had it for a while, only recently changed my avatar and sig back after having halloween themed ones
  • gtptim
    4 posts
    edited November 2013
    Looking for a few more active friends as well, on both accounts, gtptim and timbeecher. Thanks!
  • Jedihntr
    827 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    My tile will be ready in about two-and-a-half hours, and I'm so anxious to get tapping! I swear, if I accidentally tap my last handshake again...

I do appreciate my tile buds continuing to check when they visit; I see you all haunt Squidport buildings so I know you've dropped by. I'll continue to try my best to space my three taps on your tiles throughout the day, and I apologize for the accidentally wasted haunts :-)
  • M4l1g05
    18 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    dpantes
    jtlyk
    lovelybella87
    marcovarius
    crametta
    qpdrive
    redycedarg
    timothyjdahl
    ephphoneapps
    rawnova508
    linda_dayam1
    billtvshow
    k_dogg41
    sakaane
    pongokutz8
    lubibe
    tsaeling
    masterrose850
    emmaldm
    sdgus68

just tapped ur squidport guys . cheers

elbartoo
    metaloco
    ultimatechick

i know u guys are from this forum. i could not tapped ur squidport. is it bug? or u guys misclick it? XD
  • jackbsmummy
    153 posts
    edited November 2013
    Iv added a few people off this list over the last few days but only had 2 or 3 handshakes at the most a day. If ur a regular tapper with a til ready add me. I play practically every hour! :)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!