EA Forums - Banner

Be a good neighbor and tap on the Squidport Entrance.

Replies

• subii42
    2737 posts
    edited November 2013
    Jedihntr wrote:
    My tile will be ready in about two-and-a-half hours, and I'm so anxious to get tapping! I swear, if I accidentally tap my last handshake again...

I do appreciate my tile buds continuing to check when they visit; I see you all haunt Squidport buildings so I know you've dropped by. I'll continue to try my best to space my three taps on your tiles throughout the day, and I apologize for the accidentally wasted haunts :-)

Im not sure if i haunted you or not cos there was no tile but do expect a few tiles your way from me soon enough :)
  • benjuth
    17 posts
    edited November 2013
    Add me: benjuth

Just had a bit of a clear out on the old friend list so there's plenty of room for a few more.

Got a fresh squidport tile that's waiting to be clicked on.

Will happily repay the favour of tapping your tile.
  • sdv325
    153 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    cleared out a couple of friends this morning

sdv325 if anyone has space as well
  • fizzbin71825
    229 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Woohoo - my tile finished (after I clicked the last one accidentally). If you're a neighbor of mine, have at it. If you are not, still a few slots left.
  • edited November 2013
    I've got a tile that's fresh for clicking! I'll return the favor.
    Jameswrightdavis
  • Ditsy6
    255 posts
    edited November 2013
    Well, if any of my neighbors see this post... My tile is ready so go tap crazy please :)
  • edited November 2013
    How do I know when/if my squid port tile is tapped?
    I'll leave it up for a while. Add jameswrightdavis if you'd like to help! I got a few spots left!
  • subii42
    2737 posts
    edited November 2013
    So needed 2tiles to finish SP and accidentally clicked my last tile trying to get a tile.

Hit with this message :(
    BKUcBws.png

At least i got my 2tiles tho and very happy with this glitch, god knows how long that would of taken

P.s all my forum buds ill still keep tapping
  • hayley5686
    14 posts
    edited November 2013
    Daily player. Need more tile tapping friends. Will visit every day. Hayley5686
  • Jedihntr
    827 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    My tile is FINALLY ready. Thank the good lord!

Seems like there's a lot of enthusiastic tile-tappers looking for neighbors, so I'll have to clear some space out tonight. (Seriously EA, let us manage that directly on our Android phones. Having to go to a computer is a pain in the neck)
  • sdgus68
    97 posts
    edited November 2013
    Well, it happened. Cleared my last handshake trying to closed an info dialogue box. I'm maxed out so no more tiles for me. I've added 115 in the last week and have a total of 190 so I'm very satisfied. And to be honest a bit relieved. Between the Halloween event and tile tapping mayhem I am literally tapped out.

So......to all my tile tapping neighbors. Your efforts are very much appreciated. I will continue to tap tiles for those that still have them, but it will likely be once a day, unless you pm me and we coordinate something. Again, thank you very much.

Now to figure out what to do with all these freaking tiles.....
  • iain51269522
    745 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    I've got a tile needing tapping. Prob got a few spaces to if anybody wants to add me.

Will tap back.
  • kingcrab35
    14 posts
    edited November 2013
    Mine is ready....will someone tap it? Don't necessarily feel like deleting and replacing friends, but I know some of my friends have posted in this thread. Would be greatly appreciated :)
  • jtlyk
    13 posts
    edited November 2013
    Hi friends! I kept accidently tapping the tile recently which SUCKED! I decided to just pay the 24 donuts and speed up my tile to try to get more before they fix the glitch! Please if we are friends tap me with a PM after so I can clear the handshake!
  • bncagney
    131 posts
    edited November 2013
    Ugg. Finally my tile was ready and I had one handshake on it and I accidently clicked it. So bummed, can't spend donuts because I'm at 139 and saving for Fink. Fingers crossed that this goes past Thursday! :(
    I'll keep checking everyone else's SP.
  • haggis_balls
    187 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    After two failed attempts I now have a tile waiting to be tapped! Feel free to add me, tap my tile and I'll do the same for you :D
  • RobbieGrs
    328 posts
    edited November 2013
    Pm me with your ingame name if you need a tap !
    Will add & tap right away ! :)
  • edited November 2013
    How do i know my tile has been tapped?
  • jennmcxo
    20 posts
    edited November 2013
    daily player and go through my neighbours towns daily, add me!

jennmcxo
  • double8think
    4 posts
    edited November 2013
    Daily player, I always check for tiles whenever I visit someone, and I've had a tile sitting in my town for a day without any of my friends tapping. Please add and tap! I will return the favor. :D
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!