EA Forums - Banner

Be a good neighbor and tap on the Squidport Entrance.

Replies

• NarraMine88
    379 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    New tile ready, online on Origin now for triple taps
  • CamieSpice
    47 posts
    edited November 2013
    Whelp... it finally happened.. I was an idiot and accidentally hit my last handshake. I'm done. Way over the 151. Thanks everyone for the taps. I'll continue to help everyone else :)
  • scubabrian24
    4 posts
    edited November 2013
    I have a tile ready to tap and will tap yours in return! I play daily, please add me - ScubaBrian24
  • LanceUppercut808
    857 posts
    edited November 2013
    My tile is finally ready! If any of my neighbors see this, feel free to commence with the tile tapping :D
  • Kamidari
    39 posts
    edited November 2013
    Well, my run has come to an end... Accidentally clicked on my tile, and I guess I'm over 151. Thanks to my neighbors that were clicking on it! I'll try to keep on being a good neighbor and click on other people's when I see them up.
  • taylorchow146
    7 posts
    edited November 2013
    add me taylorchow146 i need some tiles :D
  • scottfishe274
    266 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Ok....i want in on this party. I just got my squidport started. Help me out.

Scottfishe274

Thanks!!
  • heidioosthui
    113 posts
    edited November 2013
    My new tile of 10 hours only has 1 handshake - can someone tap and let me know if this is just a dud tile? I'm not over the limit.
  • scottfishe274
    266 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Ok. So let me get this straight....i need to leave one handshake on my sp entrance at all times?

And ive been tapping others tile once...going back out to my friends list, then back in, back out, back in? The tile reappears each time so i hope im doing it right.
  • cara252
    199 posts
    edited November 2013
    My new tile of 10 hours only has 1 handshake - can someone tap and let me know if this is just a dud tile? I'm not over the limit.

Tapped your tile a few hours ago, don't want to do it again right now beacuse if it's my handshake that's showing then my new one won't help you anyway. Hopefully someone else can tap your tile and then I'll tap again!
  • 4evertigers
    58 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    cara252 wrote:

Tapped your tile a few hours ago, don't want to do it again right now beacuse if it's my handshake that's showing then my new one won't help you anyway. Hopefully someone else can tap your tile and then I'll tap again!

Just requested Cara252, scottfishe274 and heidioosthui to help with tiles!!!
  • eG-Yak
    55 posts
    edited November 2013
    As i've got the "max two handshakes" glitch i've found it easier just to run a second account to do the tapping.

I estimate i've got 12 friends tapping my tile, but I only get 3 a day due to the glitch :(
  • scottfishe274
    266 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    cara252 wrote:

I just tapped it.
  • heidioosthui
    113 posts
    edited November 2013
    The game now registered a second handshake from scottfishe274 so at least something's happening again. Thanks to the tappers, it's a glitchy glitch but at least we're saving money. :-)
  • scottfishe274
    266 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    The game now registered a second handshake from scottfishe274 so at least something's happening again. Thanks to the tappers, it's a glitchy glitch but at least we're saving money. :-)

And thank you!
  • jayjayeire
    108 posts
    edited November 2013
    I accidently tapped my tile AGAIN !!! :evil: :evil: :evil:
  • Pinkspaceangel
    343 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    I have a tile ready to be tapped. Please add me pinkspaceangel.
  • Buffalo81120
    11 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Add me if you've got tiles to tap! :D

Buffalo81120
  • iain51269522
    745 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    First off my friend list is full again and so please nobody else add me. Sorry if you got declined.

Also I don't think I quite get the glitch yet so have to build a new tile again.

In better news I got my KLand up to five stars.
  • tonykzr
    236 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    my tile is ready, clean inactive SFs
    ready to tapping tiles

I tap 1 tile at time (morning, midday, evening)

tonykzr, L-36

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!