EA Forums - Banner

Be a good neighbor and tap on the Squidport Entrance.

Replies

• emily_moffat
    7 posts
    edited November 2013
    please add me and tap my squidport entrance thanks emily_moffat
  • gotemcoach82
    87 posts
    edited November 2013
    You would think people would read this by now and tap my tile but noooo! They have troll me by tapping my squidport buildings. Just for that, i am going to start deleting them off my list. Add me gotemcoach82. I space out my taps to make sure you get 3 tiles a day. Be sure to return the favor.

Kingkong-old_zps4f1711fa.jpg
  • Djudge999
    200 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    My tile is ready! Please tap neighbours!
  • laurianric18
    224 posts
    edited November 2013
    PLEASE forgive me for not reading all 97 pages of this thread, but are people clear that some of us CAN'T tap our neighbors' SP entrances? I've never seen one available to tap, though I always look. I assume this is because I'm not advanced enough yet to have a SP of my own. Is this correct? I hate seeing posts about ditching "bad" neighbors who don't tap the SP tile. I visit everyone every day and do what I can....but I'm only at level 15 and currently building Moe's.

Or maybe I just don't know what I'm doing?
  • dazzlerbing
    112 posts
    edited November 2013
    It must be a glitch in the glitch....I have a very basic feeder town with no Squidport and I can tap on the tile in my main Springfield
  • LisaC666
    12 posts
    edited November 2013
    My tile has been up for 3 days and so far only two taps. It's annoying since I'm going in and tapping my neighbours every day out of good manners.

I have spaces so please add me lisac666 :-)
  • DiesesGEGN
    2 posts
    edited November 2013
    Daily player looking to take advantage of this before they patch it over! Add me!
  • chelsp88
    160 posts
    edited November 2013
    gahhhhhhh!!

just tapped by tile chasing a pesky gremlin!!!! can't wait to see the back of them
  • madfish86
    1094 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    PLEASE forgive me for not reading all 97 pages of this thread, but are people clear that some of us CAN'T tap our neighbors' SP entrances? I've never seen one available to tap, though I always look. I assume this is because I'm not advanced enough yet to have a SP of my own. Is this correct? I hate seeing posts about ditching "bad" neighbors who don't tap the SP tile. I visit everyone every day and do what I can....but I'm only at level 15 and currently building Moe's.

Or maybe I just don't know what I'm doing?

You should be able to see your neighbor's SP tile (assuming it's ready) regardless of what level you're on.

This glitch is funny like that. Some of my neighbors either can't see my tile or their taps don't register even though it's been up for over a week and receiving taps from other neighbors.
  • mdelliott13
    111 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Guessing I should cash in my handshakes before an update comes so I don't lose them.
  • madfish86
    1094 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Guessing I should cash in my handshakes before an update comes so I don't lose them.

I'm going to leave mine up. I'm over the max so if the glitch is fixed tomorrow I can't add more tiles anyway. If it doesn't get fixed it stays alive.
  • cara252
    199 posts
    edited November 2013
    You would think people would read this by now and tap my tile but noooo! They have troll me by tapping my squidport buildings. Just for that, i am going to start deleting them off my list. Add me gotemcoach82. I space out my taps to make sure you get 3 tiles a day. Be sure to return the favor.

I know how you feel! I don't know why I bother to space out my taps when my some of my neighbours don't return the favor... Just sent a request to you though, I will if you will :wink:
  • Jedihntr
    827 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    cara252 wrote:

I know how you feel! I don't know why I bother to space out my taps when my some of my neighbours don't return the favor... Just sent a request to you though, I will if you will :wink:

I'm a spaced-out tile-tapper (you know what I mean). If you want to add me, I have two more spots I think.

gotemcoach82, I can't tap your tile three times a day if you don't accept my friend request :hunf:
  • thito01
    60 posts
    edited November 2013
    Just a suggestion. I have found that it is less likely that I will inadvertently ghost a house while scrolling if the landing zone has some non-houses.
    Of course, as of tomorrow, it won't matter. :mrgreen:
  • laurianric18
    224 posts
    edited November 2013
    Just found and tapped my first SP tile (new neighbor). I'm still sure I'd never seen one before...maybe my other neighbors who have SP just don't know? Guess I'll see later when I can visit again.
  • gotemcoach82
    87 posts
    edited November 2013
    Jedihntr wrote:
    cara252 wrote:

I'm a spaced-out tile-tapper (you know what I mean). If you want to add me, I have two more spots I think.

gotemcoach82, I can't tap your tile three times a day if you don't accept my friend request :hunf:

I sent you a friend request this morning! Let me try again
  • GamerGD3
    3029 posts
    edited November 2013
    I've got open friend spots and looking for people to help with tiles, the friends I have at the moment either don't know about it or just ignore it.

As long as you tap mine, feel free to add me.
  • dizneyfan23
    40 posts
    edited November 2013
    GamerGD3 wrote:
    I've got open friend spots and looking for people to help with tiles, the friends I have at the moment either don't know about it or just ignore it.

As long as you tap mine, feel free to add me.

Sent, thank you and I will
  • madfish86
    1094 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    You will get the XP, but the person still only receives 1 tile with this method.
  • kungpao214
    301 posts
    edited November 2013
    they will only be able to collect 1 tile. You have to wait for them to clear your tap before they can collect another one from you.

You will get the extra xp, yes. But they will only get 1 tile.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!