EA Forums - Banner

Be a good neighbor and tap on the Squidport Entrance.

Replies

• Melies100781
    99 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    you can add me if you like, my tile will be ready in about a 1h00...
  • emily_moffat
    7 posts
    edited November 2013
    PLEASE AD ME AND TAP MY TILE emily_moffat
  • wadekainer
    3 posts
    edited November 2013
    I feel stupid I just realized how the three-taps works. Hopefully, this glitch continues a while so I can space things out for the better.
  • Sam32B
    1 posts
    edited November 2013
    Add: Samb32 please

Play daily will tap tiles and return tile tappers
  • Sam32B
    33 posts
    edited November 2013
    I'd like to get involved with this tile tapping as well :wink:

ID: Samb32
  • siswil
    27 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    empathy77 wrote:
    I'm getting a lot of visits from people in this thread, I can tell because some leave gremlins or use their 2 additional taps on haunting buildings, but so far I've never, ever had more than two handshakes. I've even tested with a feeder town and all additional tile taps after the second handshake is there seem to not register. Is this a glitch on top of the glitch? I wonder if I clear the tile completely and start again it may fix itself but I don't want to waste a 3 day wait for the new one if it doesn't work.

I'm having the same issue, I only have 2 handshakes at a time eventhough I know for a fact more then 2 people tapped my tile.

Tapping tile....sounds dirty.

+ 1

It also seems like some friends' taps are more likely to register than others...
  • yxcdf3452
    85 posts New member
    edited November 2013
    siswil wrote:
    empathy77 wrote:
    I'm getting a lot of visits from people in this thread, I can tell because some leave gremlins or use their 2 additional taps on haunting buildings, but so far I've never, ever had more than two handshakes. I've even tested with a feeder town and all additional tile taps after the second handshake is there seem to not register. Is this a glitch on top of the glitch? I wonder if I clear the tile completely and start again it may fix itself but I don't want to waste a 3 day wait for the new one if it doesn't work.

I'm having the same issue, I only have 2 handshakes at a time eventhough I know for a fact more then 2 people tapped my tile.

+ 1

It also seems like some friends' taps are more likely to register than others...

+1
    this behavior has started after one of the mini updates, before I had much more handshakes (5 or 6). I accidentally cleared the last tile 2 days ago and then used donuts to speed up getting a tile again, that’s what EA likes us to do…
  • taylorchow146
    7 posts
    edited November 2013
    add me taylorchow146
  • Tandaemonium
    25 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Tandaemonium
    Daily player lvl 36 w/everything.
    Please add me for squid port tapping.
  • jessporter91
    14 posts
    edited November 2013
    Please add me for tile tapping!

Jessporter91
  • PaigeRN
    3 posts
    edited November 2013
    Add me for tiles! Play multiple times a day.

username: PaigeRN0912
  • heidioosthui
    113 posts
    edited November 2013
    I used to leave a couple of gremlins in someone's town to tell them 'Hey buddy, I tapped your tile and mine's ready.' Can anyone think of an alert notice after Halloween? Best I can come up with is adding graffiti to the Squidport, that leaves space for two tile taps each...
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • marco_rosa833
    366 posts
    edited November 2013
    Still looking for more Squidport neighbors. I have >50k goo.
  • Aphra82
    61 posts
    edited November 2013
    Paige I've accepted your request.

Can people sending invites from this thread please PM me when sending me an invite? As I get a quite a few random requests, and unless they've posted on the latest page of this thread, I don't know if they're a tile tapper or some random player at level 11 who hardly plays & doesn't have a clue about the tile glitch. Also, my friends list is full so it means I have to choose someone to delete if I want to add anyone else, and I don't want to do that unless I know I'm adding someone worthwhile as it were. TIA! :)

• cougar99t
    9 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Could really use some tile tappers, mine is ready...please help, will return the favor

cougar99t
  • AwesomeMallis
    1104 posts
    edited November 2013
    yxcdf3452 wrote:
    siswil wrote:
    empathy77 wrote:

+ 1

+1
    this behavior has started after one of the mini updates, before I had much more handshakes (5 or 6). I accidentally cleared the last tile 2 days ago and then used donuts to speed up getting a tile again, that’s what EA likes us to do…

My maximum is 2 handshakes aswell.. I just made a small text saying "tap tile pls" so I can get more, but if there's a bug I might have done this in vain :p
    Anyways first time I left my tile I only got one handshake on it and I tapped it to see cause I should've gotten two tiles at that point (one from my own that was ready and one from a neighbour) but I only got one :(
  • LuGer33x
    152 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Feel free to seem me: HawksG33
    Volunteer EA Forums Senior Moderator
    Xbox Live - The Snake Esq
  • selbel2000
    77 posts
    edited November 2013
    Ahhh! So that explains why one of my neighbours has redesigned with big arrows pointing to squidport and asking neighbours to tap the tile! I missed the earlier discussions on this. Makes sense now. Good spot guys :)
  • RobbieGrs
    328 posts
    edited November 2013
    Got my tile ready to tap !
    Pm me with ur ingame name so I can add you and tap yours !
    ( I can't accept friend requests strange enough so I got to add you)
  • Dahl_Lin
    151 posts Member
    edited November 2013

Hi all. Looking for daily players who will return tile taps.

ID: iricecracker
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.