EA Forums - Banner

Be a good neighbor and tap on the Squidport Entrance.

Replies

• edited November 2013
    Not enough neighbours click on my port, also have plenty of room left for more active neighbours, feel free to send an invite :)
  • THE TEMP4159
    10 posts
    edited November 2013
    Add me TheTemp4159
  • kandmmullool
    23 posts
    edited November 2013
    Please help me out by tapping my tiles. I will do the same for you.

Add me: kandmmullool
  • LusciousJohnnyD
    82 posts
    edited November 2013
    I think we have to no longer call this a glitch. It seems EA wants it this way.
  • ejw325
    19 posts
    edited November 2013
    add me and i will do the same

ejw325
  • edited November 2013
    3 hands and counting, keep those invites and taps coming :p
    I also invited everyone from the last 2 pages in this topic.

I tapped everyone so far ;)
  • camiller497
    22 posts
    edited November 2013
    Just found out my sister has only one neighbor...me. I've explained the glitch and she will have a tile ready sometime tomorrow. Please consider adding kmillerath633
  • musichappens
    33 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    De-lurking to ask for some help w/ my tiles! I will gladly help you with yours!

username -- musichappens
  • derekmacom534
    4 posts
    edited November 2013
    I have been keeping an eye on the neighbors I have now to click on their squidport tiles. I also still have plenty of space open if anyone needs a new neighbor. Ive tried to leave my tile alone, only to end up clicking it twice now because I simply forgot as I was going through clearing all my quests. grrr. lol.

derekmacom534
  • jukan00
    2319 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Just cleaned out 34 inactive users off my list from Halloween. Ready to collect some tiles!
    Please add me. I play (too much) daily.
    Thank you!
  • mginn2442
    5 posts
    edited November 2013
    my tile is ready for tapping. i will return the favor.

please add me mginn2442
  • edited November 2013
    7 hands on my boardwalk and I am heading to bed soon, I love you guys :D
  • LuGer33x
    152 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Fresh tile: HawksG33
    Volunteer EA Forums Senior Moderator
    Xbox Live - The Snake Esq
  • pattimesseng
    132 posts
    edited November 2013
    Tonight I sent friend requests to a few of the folks on this thread who requested it. I had a squid port tile floating there for two days without a single friend tapping it. One of my new friends tapped it for me, and I messed up somehow clicking on the handshake. I had to start out again with a new tile that should be ready in two days. Bummer! But I still only got one tile, not one for my own click and one for the handshake.

I have no idea what I did wrong.
  • marco_rosa833
    366 posts
    edited November 2013
    Tonight I sent friend requests to a few of the folks on this thread who requested it. I had a squid port tile floating there for two days without a single friend tapping it. One of my new friends tapped it for me, and I messed up somehow clicking on the handshake. I had to start out again with a new tile that should be ready in two days. Bummer! But I still only got one tile, not one for my own click and one for the handshake.

I have no idea what I did wrong.
    The first handshake doesn't count. You only get a bonus tile starting from the second handshake.
  • ROTKELFER
    62 posts
    edited November 2013
    mine's ready in about half an hour;)
  • mpwarner
    2971 posts
    edited November 2013
    Mine is ready again :wink:
  • craighk01957
    150 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    I'm in.
  • ToNySgIrL2
    22 posts
    edited November 2013
    I tried tapping on a few of my neighbors Squidport entrances and nothing happend. ? I could have used the extra tiles.
    So I was wondering, I have been playing this game for about a year now, does anyone know if there is a way to obtain items from before I started?
  • sports_fan39325
    96 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    yep ia m in
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.