EA Forums - Banner

Premium items

I would have to go with Prof. Frink

He is a great character, comes with a building, is voiced & has a good selection of tasks

Replies

• dillon087
    10 posts
    edited October 2013
    I got him from a mystery box
  • Undaunted-001
    2295 posts
    edited October 2013
    I would have to go with Prof. Frink

He is a great character, comes with a building, is voiced & has a good selection of tasks
    Booom!!!+1 I agree with Deadshot. frink is an awesome classic character and you can have fun designing he's area for his building . :lol:

EDIT... Forget that then if you've got him :lol: what characters you have left to buy?
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6344 posts Moderator
    edited October 2013
    Another great character is Disco Stu

1. Comes with a building
    2. Is voiced
    3. Has a good selection of tasks
    4. You can build a nice area with him Disco & incorporate the Popsicle Stick Disco Stu
  • datasurgeon
    1878 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Consider the channel 6 newsvan you get the 4 hour task at channel 6 which is the same as the 8hr task **** minus 50xp
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    dillon087 wrote:
    What is the best premium item I can buy for a money making perspective?

For money making, premium characters are all going to pay out about the same for their tasks, so the tie-breaker would be how much money the building earns, yes?

Volcano Lair earns (about) $20.33 an hour (200 donuts)
    Duff Brewery earns (about) $33.33 an hour (190 donuts)
    Frink's lab earns $35 an hour (150 donuts)
    School bus earns $25 an hour (120 donuts)
    Krustylu Studios earns $30 an hour (140 donuts)
    Springfield Coliseum earns $25 an hour (190 donuts)
    Sleep-Eazy Motel earns $25 an hour (225 donuts!!!)
    Lugash's Gym earns $33.75 an hour (175 donuts)
    Community center earns $33.75 an hour (150 donuts)
    Stu's Disco earns $25 an hour (180 donuts)

Since you already have Frink, seems like the best donut-to-money-earning building would be the Community Center. But if Lugash or Duffman is more appealing, their buildings are also fairly high-earning, hourly.

You might also consider Bumblebee man, who gives the News Station a 24-hour premium-earning task (which can net you over $100 an hour if you keep setting it) and has his own premium tasks that can be done at the same time. Costs less since he doesn't come with a building, too.
  • kandycanada
    395 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    I vote for Otto and the school bus. School bus pays out every 12 hours $300/30 xp. And at 120 donuts it's the lowest cost for a character/building combo. Otto has a lot of viewable tasks and he's the only one who uses King Toot's. Plus he can go to Krustyland, if that's still relevant for you. Lastly, the School bus hits up Indolence which is good if you're not a house farmer.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.