EA Forums - Banner

EA Erasing Towns

I was on level 20 three weeks ago and then could not get into the game and today they deleted it and I am at the begining. this stinks Very upsetting.

Replies

• eblack88
    1 posts
    edited June 2012
    I was also level 20. after the first month of play being a craps shoot on which of the three results I would get (original town, secondary town, or the game completely starting over) I have been happy the last few weeks that I was going only to my original town and could actually enjoy it. I havent spent a single donut and have my town expanding nicely. Now after 3 days of not being able to get on (due to fixes? I no longer had any glitches), my game has completely reset. Everything gone and 60 donuts is to make it ok??! Clearly EA does not know how gamers work if they think that is the fix. I am crazy unhappy. I was starting to consider sending in a positive review now I'm glad I waited as this is worse than the beginning when my level 5 town was reset every 3 days. I don't know if I have the sanity to start over AGAIN.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!