EA Forums - Banner

Request: Ability to store non-interactive characters

Like many others, I'd like the ability to get rid of the Burns Monster and Raven Bart, but I don't consider them characters in the same sense as Homer, Ned, Wiggum, et al. Honestly, I doubt very much I'd make use of the ability to store characters if it were ever offered. I (more or less) like all of the characters and they do make me money with their tasks. In addition, I doubt I'd store them for the same reason I don't store buildings. You can never quite know in advance which character is going to be involved in triggering a quest. (I recall those people that were having Fat Tony issues because they had put their Kwik-E-Mart into storage.)

Replies

• chaiguy1337
    65 posts
    edited November 2012
    I also don't care much about storing "normal" characters, but if you're going to implement it for special characters it would make sense to allow any character to be stored.

I'd rather be able to store non-interactive characters than none at all though.
  • KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    edited November 2012
    I also don't care much about storing "normal" characters, but if you're going to implement it for special characters it would make sense to allow any character to be stored.

I'd rather be able to store non-interactive characters than none at all though.

I guess I think of items like the Burns Monster and Krusty Doll as mobile decorations, if that makes any sense. :wink:
  • DohMoe
    506 posts
    edited November 2012
    I just want that Krusty Doll OUT. BTW I tied up the votes, 8 and 8. :P
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.