EA Forums - Banner

Aztec Theater question

Yepp, the sign is going crazy. One of my favorite animations.

Replies

• felicity2092
    162 posts
    edited October 2013
    Yepp, the sign is going crazy. One of my favorite animations.

Same here :thumbup:
  • gavthomson
    192 posts New member
    edited October 2013
    I saw someone say the bad dream house animation will end after Halloween, is that right ? And how would one know this ?
  • swdonnelly84
    639 posts New member
    edited October 2013
    gavthomson wrote:
    I saw someone say the bad dream house animation will end after Halloween, is that right ? And how would one know this ?

Really? No character has a task there and the ability to haunt a building will end with the Halloween event.
  • erchin8
    265 posts
    edited October 2013
    The Aztec, along with Barney's Bowlarama, has my favorite animation too. I keep CBG depising movies there all the time, not just 'cause it pays out more than his 8-hour task, but to keep the animation going.
  • mpwarner
    2971 posts
    edited October 2013
    gavthomson wrote:

Really? No character has a task there and the ability to haunt a building will end with the Halloween event.

That is true. It's a shame. It is easily my favourite animation and I've liked seeing it again :)
  • madfish86
    1094 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    mpwarner wrote:
    gavthomson wrote:

That is true. It's a shame. It is easily my favourite animation and I've liked seeing it again :)

One of my favorites as well, especially after watching TOH I last week for the first time in probably 10 years.

• annettemarc
    7747 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    It wouldn't be nearly as good, but it would be fun if they could use the same general concept on the church ... Glow radiating from all the windows whenever someone goes in there.

Just sayin'.

USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • xtremehumv196
    65 posts
    edited October 2013
    just haunted the aztec theater and saw the lights pretty cool, also managed to haunt a House of Evil (on my buy list) you see a bat flying around and somethig weird on the other window. pretty cool but it is lame that certain buildings won't get animated after the event
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.