EA Forums - Banner

HELP! Email doesnt work.

I always log in to the game with my email address, not the username I use here on the forum.

I can't imagine you typed it wrong when you signed up, since you have to put it in twice - unless you accidentally had the CAPS lock on and typed it wrong that way twice. I would give that a shot.

You shouldn't have to actually contact EA for a forgotten/bad password. Try downloading the Origin desktop client - http://www.origin.com/download and use the "can't access your account?" link below the password box. That will give you the option to put in your email -or- Origin ID. Once you are in, consider resetting your password to something that you can remember because you will be logged out and have to log in every now and then.

Replies

• butterfly660
    229 posts
    edited November 2012
    Ok, I downloaded that and logged into my Origin account that I play simpsons under, with the Origin ID and password.... but the thing is that when you play simpsons on the iphone it wants me to login with my email which for some reason it isnt accepting.

Now that I'm logged into this Origin program is there somewhere in here where it will tell me what my email is on this account?! lol thats all I need to get back in my simpsons game. I went through my profile info and all that stuff but I dont see my email anywhere
  • butterfly660
    229 posts
    edited November 2012
    I'll love you forever if you help me get back on! lol

My townspeople will die without me! No jobs = no money = no food.
    I fear they're going to start looting the kwik-e-mart soon. Think of Apu!

I guess I'm a step closer... can login to my Origin account through that downloadable client... still cant play though lol :3 I searched all over my account info and everything in Origin and my email doesnt seem to show anywhere unless I'm missing it somewhere
  • butterfly660
    229 posts
    edited November 2012
    Oh and I double checked on my ipod, it only asks you for your email once with no confirmation or anything when you sign-up through the simpsons game. You put your email once, then it asks for your username choice, password, password confirmation, and age. That's all. So it probably was a typo :(

• spiffshine
    1978 posts Member
    edited November 2012
    Well, I gave you mis-information all over the place! My apologies! I sent you a PM with a super secret mission...
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.