EA Forums - Banner

[filled] Two Neighbors Needed For Arranged Gremlin Dump at 9PM EDT

How long do you think that would take? Sounds interesting. :)

Replies

• jtlyk
    13 posts
    edited October 2013
    Add me! I'm JTLYK and I will be available during those hours. I'll return the favor and drop some gremlins!
  • montywash
    74 posts
    edited October 2013
    I think it really depends on the speed at which the receiving user can eliminate the sneaky little critters. :D It only takes me about 4 seconds to dump a load of 10 - I do it all the time. So, I'd dump the ten, give the person a minute to get as many as possible, re-enter their town, and dump as many as there are open slots.

Repeat. :D

• montywash
    74 posts
    edited October 2013
    jtlyk wrote:
    Add me! I'm JTLYK and I will be available during those hours. I'll return the favor and drop some gremlins!

OK, there's one - JTLYK. You don't really have to drop any gremlins - I'll mostly be busy dropping them myself, but if you want to tap my Squidport tile, that's be much appreciated.
  • anthony73ld
    8 posts
    edited October 2013
    Sounds fun. EDT thats east coast right? I'm in if you'll have me.
  • montywash
    74 posts
    edited October 2013
    Sounds fun. EDT thats east coast right? I'm in if you'll have me.

EDT is indeed East Coast.

Awesome. That's my two new neighbors. If any of my current neighbors want in, please reply.

Expect the Gremlin Onslaught around 9PM and please tap my Squidport tile if you feel like being neighborly.

"See" you then, thanks!
  • timberwuf
    520 posts
    edited October 2013
    Wish I had more for ya
  • thatguamguy
    158 posts
    edited October 2013
    Monty, you should update the topic line to indicate that the need is filled.
  • montywash
    74 posts
    edited October 2013
    JTLYK - I am having trouble adding you. Origin says it cannot find you.
  • montywash
    74 posts
    edited October 2013
    Monty, you should update the topic line to indicate that the need is filled.

Done, thanks for the tip. :)
  • anthony73ld
    8 posts
    edited October 2013
    thanks for the gremlins. Sorry the battery in my phone died after 2.5hrs. Guess its time for a new battery
  • montywash
    74 posts
    edited October 2013
    thanks for the gremlins. Sorry the battery in my phone died after 2.5hrs. Guess its time for a new battery

No problem. I got a lot of them unloaded - thanks for taking them. :D
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.