EA Forums - Banner

30 donuts in my mystery box!!

I strongly recommend the School Bus. While it doesn't have the best cash earning rate, it comes with Otto, who does earn a premium rate, and it looks great with the school. Otto also puts King Toot's to use.

Replies

• timberwuf
    520 posts
    edited October 2013
    $500 in mine!!
  • timberwuf
    520 posts
    edited October 2013
    ghhking1 wrote:
    I strongly recommend the School Bus. While it doesn't have the best cash earning rate, it comes with Otto, who does earn a premium rate, and it looks great with the school. Otto also puts King Toot's to use.

Hm. I'm at 119 dognuts.
    I didn't know Otto had a task at toots.
  • mbemom
    258 posts
    edited October 2013
    Congrats! I'm so jealous!! All I keep getting is fences, fences, fences!!!!! So annoying but lucky you! Have fun getting a new SF goodie

• xtremehumv196
    65 posts
    edited October 2013
    30! lucky sob :mrgreen: otto is pretty cool, especially since he does visible bus tasks. only thing keeping me from pulling the trigger is his lack of voice, he just mumbles and grumbles
  • Elitethem00
    29 posts
    edited October 2013
    Nice!!!

Well, after getting nothing good from the weekly mystery box, I finally got something - 10 donuts. :) I would have loved a character, though, or the lemon tree, but no way am I complaining. :D
  • crosby357
    3051 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Awesome! I got that once during Whacking Day, and was so excited *squeal*
    But I got 5 wooden fences today :cry:
  • mrs13b
    19 posts
    edited October 2013
    I have Otto already, his bus looks great next to the school. I was was initially saving for the rich Texan, but now I'm all giddy and overwhelmed!!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.