EA Forums - Banner

What's going away after Halloween update?

LordCaoCao wrote:
I'm just wondering what does everyone think will go away. I was wondering if Maude's haunt Springfield task will disappear or if it will just change to paying money. The fog should be gone but will tree leaves still blow in the wind? The UFO should be gone and what will happen to items that make ghosts? I assume they will make money too but how much? Just curious on people's thoughts about these changes and others.

I think Maude's 24 hr and 8 hr goo tasks will switch to cash. The fog will go but leaves and trees will stay like this until the snow hits the first week of December. Ghost items too will switch to cash, but I haven't seen any credible guesses. I think for WD they kind of gave a constant ratio. I'm guessing each ghost paid now will pay 25-50 money later.

Replies

• antpants7
    375 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    All goo makers will be made into money makers for certain.

I hope leaves return on trees, but maybe thats unlikely. :?:

Water will become normal again - i'll kinda miss the random zombie heads.
  • Emarau
    248 posts
    edited October 2013
    Maudes task will probably just change to money... My bet is that anyway.
  • jacobjdevore
    387 posts
    edited October 2013
    Don't expect the broadleaf trees to gain back their leaves...not till after V-Day. I can't wait to see snow again!
  • marco_rosa833
    366 posts
    edited October 2013
    Don't expect the broadleaf trees to gain back their leaves...not till after V-Day. I can't wait to see snow again!
    I don't understand why the trees don't have their leaves change color (and maybe have some leaves fall off) instead of falling off completely.

Trees don't lose all their leaves in the beginning of the fall! Having leafless trees for the duration of time we have looks unattractive and makes no sense. I live in SoCal and all the leaves are still green outside.
  • deehchoo
    36 posts
    edited October 2013
    I don't understand why the trees don't have their leaves change color (and maybe have some leaves fall off) instead of falling off completely.

Trees don't lose all their leaves in the beginning of the fall! Having leafless trees for the duration of time we have looks unattractive and makes no sense. I live in SoCal and all the leaves are still green outside.

LOL You can barely see the seasons change in SoCal. But I would like to at least see brown/yellow/orange trees for a few weeks before going bare.
  • jesslynco
    270 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    The cemeteries just paid out cash after zombies last year. Can't remember amount put it was a decent payout maybe $250. As you may recall the WD rocks and stumps were briefly % multipliers but then switched to cash pretty quickly. I'm assuming any Halloween item that produces ghosts will produce cash but personally I hope some are just multipliers. And as everyone else said, all characters goo producing tasks will either disappear (Bart, Lisa, milhouse, Flanders ect) or switch to cash producing.

We should see snow after thanksgiving thru end of valentines event. No leaves till March
  • LPNintendoITA
    11652 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    jesslynco wrote:
    The cemeteries just paid out cash after zombies last year. Can't remember amount put it was a decent payout maybe $250. As you may recall the WD rocks and stumps were briefly % multipliers but then switched to cash pretty quickly. I'm assuming any Halloween item that produces ghosts will produce cash but personally I hope some are just multipliers. And as everyone else said, all characters goo producing tasks will either disappear (Bart, Lisa, milhouse, Flanders ect) or switch to cash producing.

We should see snow after thanksgiving thru end of valentines event. No leaves till March
    but for characters they ll change to something else since it doesnt make sense to haunt for ghosts when there is none.
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.