EA Forums - Banner

How many people have accidently....

Prev13
I have tip-toed around my squidport, which has worked out so far; my original tile remains :mrgreen:

Replies

• Adamcayce
    810 posts
    edited October 2013
    I did. I have 15 hours til the next one is done. I'm not rushing it. Donuts are precious, time is free. (Until a corporation figures out a way to capitalize on the time-space continuum)
  • Donna4612
    364 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    I thought it would be quite a few of us that would click once too often.
    My theory is that this is an evil plot by EA to get us to use donuts. LOL!
    :D
  • bette3900
    913 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    I voted not yet with my main town in mind, but my feeder town :(

Not that it matters much, but still...
  • bette3900
    913 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    By the way, I will tap your tile once I am home from work in a few hours time, Donna.
  • Adamcayce
    810 posts
    edited October 2013
    You wouldn't believe how long it takes me to figure out my multiplier. Days! Because I always forget not to tap on Gulp n Blow.
  • TomatoGravy
    76 posts
    edited October 2013
    Not yet... Been careful with that last handshake.
  • bette3900
    913 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Adamcayce wrote:
    You wouldn't believe how long it takes me to figure out my multiplier. Days! Because I always forget not to tap on Gulp n Blow.

+1
  • NarraMine88
    379 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Yeah I was gonna leave mine for people to tap but got carried away with over zealous tapping. Oh well
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6269 posts Moderator
    edited October 2013
    I did, by mistake yesterday. I'm at the point where my tiles take 3 days.

Currently I need 2 days & 11hrs to complete. I'm gonna have to wait considering I don't want to spend 30 donuts to speed up the process.
  • Donna4612
    364 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    bette3900 wrote:
    By the way, I will tap your tile once I am home from work in a few hours time, Donna.

Ok. I'll wait for your tap before I retap you.
  • annettemarc
    7722 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    I have a slightly different take on EA's delay in fixing this glitch. Tiles cost fake money. Donuts are often purchased with real money. The ONLY way EA profits is through sales of donuts. The more tiles we have, the more empty space we have to fill ... and the greater our desire to develop it ... With ... Lots of stuff. Many of the bells-and-whistles for Squidport cost donuts.

Squidport BTG ("Before The Glitch") required me to first buy increasingly expensive water and THEN increasingly expensive tiles, which ticked me off enough not to buy into it. The odds are much higher now that EA will get some actual profit from my purchase of premium stuff for my Squidport. Good business policy for EA, imho.

(I visit 100 people a day. I've gotten 4 or 5 donuts total from those visits since this event began.. Apparently the TSTO gods hate me.)

USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Aaaaand, now I totally have. I was aiming for the task book :(

Oh well, I got 26 tiles in just a couple days, so that still doesn't suck. I've started another one, but it'll take another couple days for that.
  • genegenie82
    155 posts
    edited October 2013
    I've tapped on friends tiles but I've never got my own tile, how on earth do you even get them.
  • DOMINICAN BRED
    38 posts
    edited October 2013
    Im lost, what do you mean exactly?
  • KillaSqirl
    1763 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Adamcayce wrote:
    I did. I have 15 hours til the next one is done. I'm not rushing it. Donuts are precious, time is free. (Until a corporation figures out a way to capitalize on the time-space continuum)

Lol don't give EA any ideas!
  • LanceUppercut808
    857 posts
    edited October 2013
    I've tapped on friends tiles but I've never got my own tile, how on earth do you even get them.

Take a gander at the ginormous 50+ page thread "Be a good neighbor and tap on squidport entrance" thread. The first couple of pages should fill you in on what you need to know.
  • andrealeeste
    18 posts
    edited October 2013
    I have left three handshakes floating. Once accidentally lost one, so if there had only been one to start with, would have been over for me.
  • Psdance
    150 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    Um, you forgot to add the "wait 3 days" option. So I can't answer the poll yet. :(
  • adidas4fun68
    939 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    I've got to wait three effing days, i hope they dont fix the bug before then
  • timberwuf
    520 posts
    edited October 2013
    I still don't know how this works.
    And what is this last tile I keep seeing?
    The last tile u can possibly get?

The 1 thread I don't read and it's one that would benefit squidport.
    Sob
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!