EA Forums - Banner

Balloon game?

Should be every 300 pops (every 100 games).

Replies

• LordCaoCao
    85 posts
    edited October 2013
    In addition to the 5 donuts you get for sure every 100 games. There is a small percentage chance of winning randomly. Sounds like you got lucky :)
  • Helen0725
    553 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    kuhn2632 wrote:
    Has anyone won donuts on two separate occasions? I won 5 awhile back and the only reason I ever go back to my krustyland is to try and win more. I am curious as to if you can win donuts multiple times from it?

I've only won donuts one time, from the balloon popping game. I go to Krustyland to play the balloon popping game at least once a day. I was getting higher amounts of tickets (at least 80) for a while, but during the past few weeks I'm getting lower amounts- like 30 or 40 tickets... and I've tried every combination: random balloon pops, three in a row, balloons, diagonal balloons- I've even tried popping only the orange balloons.

I think that it's just random luck to get the free donuts in the balloon game, or maybe it was a one time thing... but who knows? It'll give me a headache thinking too much about it.
  • kuhn2632
    62 posts
    edited October 2013
    LordCaoCao wrote:
    In addition to the 5 donuts you get for sure every 100 games. There is a small percentage chance of winning randomly. Sounds like you got lucky :)

I definitely have played well over a hundred times. I go and play usually twice but sometimes just once a day. So it is for sure every 100 games then?

I suppose I will have to keep going to play then
  • ApeMilkBuddha
    111 posts Member
    edited October 2013
    I won for the second time yesterday, but I don't know if that every 300th balloon theory is accurate because I got a donut on the second balloon I popped rather than the third and the second balloon couldn't have been #300.
    [img]https://****.googleusercontent.com/-ginxjTp1Hek/UnGf4qJX5QI/AAAAAAAAA2M/NKK3NHfFc18/w830-h553-no/photo.PNG[/img]
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.